World Wide Country Tours | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

World Wide Country Tours

Last post Oct 16, 2009 1:36 PM by WWCTtravel . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • World Wide Country Tours

I was going through some old Taste of Home magazines looking for something new to make for dinner and saw an advertisement for World Wide Country Tours and a trip to Panama.  I had never heard of this tour group so I went on line and got some information on them.  They have some great trips and they seem like a reputable group, but never having heard of them and being a nervous Nelly, I'm a little hesitant to book a tour.  Has anyone here used them or do you know of someone who has? 

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

Marlene 

False
  • Re: World Wide Country Tours

Where is this company located? Call their local Chamber of Commerce or the Attorney General's office in their state and ask if there have been any complaints against them. You cannot tell by an advertisement if they are reputable or not.

Liz

False

I don't know anyone who has actually gone with them, but it sounds like a great touring group.  They do tours all over, they even come thru my part of Canada.  I would love to go.  Are they still in operation?

False

Here is a link to an earlier thread about this company. They have advertised in TOH for years and years.

World Wide Country Tours

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16 years.

Hi Marlene,

Thanks for your interest in World Wide Country Tours.  We have been part of the Reiman Publications family and now Readers Digest since 1972.  Our Panama trips get great reviews from our travelers.  Please feel free to email me at mstmarieboelkow@countrytours.com with your mailing information and we will get one of our catalogs out to you.

Look forward to having you travel with us.

Michele

False