quickpay | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

quickpay

Last post Jan 16, 2013 4:22 PM by sstetzel . 49 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 4 (50 items) 1234
  • Re: quickpay

I'm having same problem with the tasteofhome/quickpay I tried to go their all I got was a loan take out suite.

Help

ruth

False

I'm having same problem.  They need to fix their quickpay option...please help ASAP.  Lynn

False
    Go to the upper right hand corner of the page and click on the Customer Care button Once there, click on the subscription you're trying to pay for, in my case it was the annual recipe book. Type in your Account Number Hit submit or enter...whatever button allows you to move forward This will bring you to your account Select the second tab (i believe), which is "make a payment" or something like that.. Enter your credit card info, then submit it. I hope this helps!!
    False

I, myself, have tried and tried for over a year to get into quick pay, but have not been able to.  I go into the account and click on customer service and pay thru that way.  I gave up on getting into quick pay, even though some say they go right into it.  Have had several other computer geeks try it too but no luck.  Guess we are not doing it correctly for some reason.  By pass quick pay and go to customer service, the only way I have found how to pay online.  I tried four times just now to get into quick pay.....go figure.

False

I cann't get the bill payed. You say one thing and it doesn't work

False

After reading these coments I finally saw the customer care at the uper righthand corner and clicked on it.  This brings up several illustrated boxes.  I clicked on the lower left box that said books (yearly cook book) and got to see my account info and order history and such.  One does need to have a log-in password and email address.  This worked well for me...good luck and happy cooking.

False

A Big THANK YOU to "HeartofTexas" for your post. I was also having a hard time accessing the quickpay info however, once I followed your post, I was able to easily access my account and pay online. Thank you!!!

False

I am trying to pay online but to no avail! Its supposed to be easier and quicker To Pay this way.Sad. What's up!!!!!!

Please help!

Barbara

False
    Barbara A. Stanley

I have the same problem.  My browser is Mozilla Firefox.  Please help.

False

I am having the same problem  On the bill it says to go to www.tasteofhome.com/pay.  This just keeps coming up as an error.  I go to my account where I save receipes but that gets me nowhere.

False

I had a bunch of problems with this site too, but once I followed your instructions, it worked!  Finally!  Thank you!

False

me too please let me know where it is hiding!!!

False

I'm so sorry for the confusion - this link should work for you:

https://tasteofhome.buysub.com/

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

I'm with Chris! I can't find anywhere to pay my bill for the Ultimate Soup book that I bought. Please help me out. I would much rather pay this bill on line. Could you PLEASE help me out!

Thank you Sharon

False

You should be able to do that here...

https://tasteofhome.buysub.com/

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile