quickpay | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

quickpay

Last post Jun 02, 2014 9:14 PM by sstetzel . 53 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump:
Page 3 of 4 (54 items) 1234
  • Re: quickpay

I also have tried to find quickpay, same thing happens to me. NOT USER FRIENDLY

False

crolady

I have tried to find www.tasteofhome.com/quickpayto no avail. Crying When I try the email address, it just brings me to taste of home and that is it. I would prefer

crolady

I have tried to find www.tasteofhome.com/quickpay to no avail. Crying When I try the email address, it just brings me to taste of home and that is it. I would prefer to pay online.

HELP!

Chris

to pay online.

HELP!

Chris

False

Chris when I click that Quick pay link it takes me to customer care.  On that page you can log into your account and pay your invoice.

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

I went to quick pay and then I went to customer care and my account wasn't there. So I called to find out why. The young lady on the phone (Jill) was very nice and helpful. But I must say that I am tired of receiving the book without ordering it. My Mother pays for my subscription as a Christmas gift every year and I have NEVER signed up to receive the cookbook. I have informed them before that I didn't want the book and did so again today. So just to let you know - from now on if I receive a cookbook that I did not order - I WILL NOT PAY FOR IT!! 

I will say it again - DO NOT SEND ME THE COOKBOOK.

Thank you,

Betsy

False

Sorry just getting back with you. I received a invoice # 1000, dated 01/16/12, for : 2011 EVERYDAY SLOW COOKER, for $25.98. It's easy to pay online. How does one do this???

Phyllis!

False

Good morning Phyllis!  

You're fine - go to https://tasteofhome.buysub.com/, you'll have to register or log in and it will ask for the account number from that invoice.  

Hope that helps!

Sue

True

please check e-mail on this account as my name is not Phillis I am a member with tasteofhome and this is the 2nd e-mail I have gotten this month. to Phillis are they two of use wth the same e-mail  rrrfowler07@yahoo.com

False

You're probably getting updates from this thread, your email is only associated with the pat-a-cake screen name.

True

Betsy when you get a book you didn't order...( do not open it) if it's unopen you can mark it,,( return to sender) put it back in the mail the next day.. and be done with it.   Untill you get another one

False
    Want to pay online, help
    False

KaeKae
    Want to pay online, help

You should be able to click this link to pay.

https://tasteofhome.buysub.com/ 

True

Like everthing else with this website nothing works but the order page for magazines.  Try to pay on line and you might as well be talking a foreign language.  The idiots who set this site up shouldn't drive.  They would be prime targets for road rage.  Spent an hour so far trying to acces my account bill section to no avail.  They want your money but only by check. 

False

I have been trying to pay online and quickpay does not work.

False

I can not access quick pay. How do you find the right account number and can I use my Canadian postal code in the zip code area???? I have tried many different ways to find the site but still have not broken the mystery code.

False

You should be able to click "help me find my account" for help.
    https://tasteofhome.buysub.com/ 

True