quickpay | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

quickpay

Last post Jan 16, 2013 4:22 PM by sstetzel . 49 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 4 (50 items) 1234
  • quickpay

I have tried to find www.tasteofhome.com/quickpay to no avail. [:'(] When I try the email address, it just brings me to taste of home and that is it. I would prefer to pay online.

HELP!

Chris

False
  • Re: quickpay

What are you trying to pay for?

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

taste of home 2010 quick cooking annual recipes cookbook that is sent to see if I wanted it and if not to send it back. It is past that time so I have to pay for it.

False

I have been having the same problem!  Now I have folks breathing down my neck and I'd like to get this taken care of online asap!  What's with not being able to access quickpay?

False

Crolady and Jenny2451,

I just had a co-worker test this and he said it worked for him (by logging in with his e-mail address).

Can you let me know what problem you're facing so I can pass it along to his team? The more specific the better.

Also, please let me know what browser (and version) you're using to access our site. 

Thanks,
    ErikB

False

Erik Bergstrom

When I tried the link for quickpay, it did not work on 04/19/2010. Today I tried it and voila, it works.

Crolady

False

Well it didn't work for me either and everytime you put in the site it goes to the home pageand that is it. Can not get to the page to pay on line. It comes up that the site has been moved or no longer available.

False

I would l8ike to pay on line for the 2010 Contest Winning Recipes Book

False

I am trying to pay for 2010 Taste of Home Annual Recipes.

False

I too am having the same problem.  I would really like to pay for the books I have received, but can't seem to find the right link.  Please help.  

Roxane

False

I can't find this site either and want to pay my bill!!

False

Me too I am trying to pay for my country woman's christmas book can't find the access to send the money, can you help me thankyou...

False

I was having issues with the site they give you as well.

I figured out you have to go to the website the guy listed below and join the website with all your log in information. Once you go to the Tast of Home website, and log in with your email and password (after joining) go to customer service click there, go to "your account" and then you have to click on which type of product you purchased click on that then it will ask for your account number enter and follow steps to make a payment.

Its a little time consuming and the website they give does not work unless you have joined them online first with your e-mail and a password.

False

I don't know if you found your answer but I went to customer care at the top right of this page. It brings up a page of magazines and books (are on the bottom left). Click on books and you can log in with either your account number or email. I logged in with my account number and it pulled up my book order. I was able to pay online. Hope this helped!

False

click on the quick pay, www.tasteofhome.com/quickpay/

then click on the screen that says access using account number.  The account number is on your statement, right hand side, above the date and amount due.

False