FREE Betty Crocker digital magazine $10.99 value | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

FREE Betty Crocker digital magazine $10.99 value

Last post Jun 07, 2012 5:24 AM by Beema . 3 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
  • FREE Betty Crocker digital magazine $10.99 value

This is a really neat magazine with lots of nice recipes.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/gm/alltimebest_vol21no5/

carole

False

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    -Will Rogers

• Re: FREE Betty Crocker digital magazine $10.99 value

Thanks Carole. I always liked Betty.

False

The spinach cheese balls look pretty good!

Lilly

False

Good Morning, and Happy Thursday....  more rain expected today, and again thru the next few days....    I was hoping that the weather would clear for a while, giving Emmy and her family good weather for their cruise to Mexico, but it appears that they will have rough seas both going and coming home.  She stocked up on seasick pills.... Stick out tongue

Mandy always sleeps in my room, right next to the bed, and usually she wakes me up from time to time, but not this morning....  in fact, I slept about 30 minuntes longer than I would like on a morning when I have to get Aune pointed in the right direction to get ready to go to work.  So, I am in a bit of a rush here this morning....  but I will come back right after she hustles out the door.

In the meantime, have a good morning, and enjoy the coffee.... Coffee

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.