Homemaker's Guild cookware | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Homemaker's Guild cookware

Last post May 27, 2013 8:54 AM by Rene57 . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Homemaker's Guild cookware
    In 1981 in Denver CO I bought a very nice set of pots and pans from Homemaker's Guild. They are suppose to have a lifetime guarantee and I need some parts replace handles on some of the lids. However, they seem to not be in business anymore. Does anybody know if they were bought by another company or relocated to another city state?
    False
  • Re: Homemaker's Guild cookware

I too bought a set of Homemaker's Guild cookware in 1977 and am in need of lid handles.  I would love to be able to replace them. 

False

Your problem is the reason I never bought a any cookware with plastic handles. Also never bought a set because in sets there are always some pots/pans one hardly (or never) uses, open stock, when on sale, is the how I bought mine.

False

I have been also searching for Replacement lids to my pans. I came across this site after reading your post and came back to give it to you. They have a list of replacement lids so I am giving it a try, it does cost money though, hope it can work for us loyal Homemakers guild pan lovers. I have had my set since 1976 and the long handle on the large saucepan snapped in half today..

False

Contact Regal Ware they replaced my handles for the price of shipping. 

customerservice@regalware.com or call 262-626-2121

False