Nu-Wave Oven | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Nu-Wave Oven

Last post Nov 16, 2012 12:11 PM by Hearthware Becky . 2 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
  • Nu-Wave Oven

I recently purchased a Nu-Wave Oven, at an auction.  I was told that it would take the place of a regular oven, only smaller.  I can find no information that will tell me how i can bake in it or what type of pans i would need.  When i bought it, it came in the original box but only had the instructionsof how to put it together.

I hope someone can tell me where i can get recipes for this oven and a how-to bake in it .  I would really love to try my hand at baking again.

False
    most of the sayings and quotes that you put on my e-mail have really helped me thru this
  • Re: Nu-Wave Oven

They have a website that should answer your questions. In your search, in this browser, put the words NuWave oven, and their home site should come up for you. If you see an ad on this site for Nu Wave ovens, click on it, and it should link you to their site too.

I would like to get one, but I hate taking up counter space (I only have one counter to use!). I'm not good at bending over now, because of muscle problems, so my regular oven is just not that easy to use. I love to bake bread, casseroles, everything.

Hope this helpsSmile

Mary

False

Keep Smilin'! A good laugh- for any reason- will do anyone good!

• Re: Nu-Wave Oven

Hi! My name is Becky and I am the Social Media Marketing Manager at Hearthware, makers of the NuWave Oven. The first, and possibly most valuable resource I can direct you to is the NuWave Cooking Club

This site contains hundreds of foolproof recipes for cooking and baking in your NuWave. All you need to register is the serial number listed on the back of your oven. The site also offers support from our Culinary Team in the form of live chat and email inquiries.

In terms of pans, any cooking utensils that can be used in a conventional oven can also be used in the NuWave Oven. Items made of foil, metals, Pyrex, oven-safe cooking bags and even prepared frozen entree trays are perfectly safe. If it can go into a regular oven, it can be used in the NuWave.

There's also the NuWave Oven Facebook page where thousands of fans and customers like you are sharing tips, photos and recipes.

Finally our Quick & Easy Cooking Chart and Owner's Manual may be downloaded for free.

Welcome to the NuWave Family! Happy cooking!

False