Lifetime Movies based on books? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Lifetime Movies based on books?

Last post Apr 22, 2011 3:26 PM by richlinKy . 19 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 12
  • Lifetime Movies based on books?
    Does anyone have any favorite Lifetime Movies that were based on books? What was the book? I'm asking, because I'm looking for some new reading material. Thanks!
    False
  • RE: Lifetime Movies based on books?
    One of my favorites would have to be ......"Love comes softly." Christian and historical fiction.

Molly
    False
    I love lifetime movies but i dont know whats based on books.I know they do alot of danielle steele movies.Give me time to think about it.
    False
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... 'Oh ***....she's awake!!!
    Fine Things was on just last week,good but sad,typical danielle steelee.
    False
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... 'Oh ***....she's awake!!!
    Thanks! Not into Danielle Steele, though. May check out Molly's suggestion.
    False
    I saw "Love Comes Softly" also and really enjoyed it. I have since read 6 of the 8 books in the series. I'm buying them for my Mom 2 or 4 at a time and after she reads them, she sends them to me. It's a great series and fun for us to share. Rachael, I know you like "Christy" and even though these books don't go into the depth that "Christy" does (nor are they true stories) they do take place during the pioneer times and it's just a sweet series.
    False
    Our library didn't carry anything called "love comes softly". What are the other books, please?
    False
    Oops! I looked up the wrong thing. We DO have those books here.
    False
    The author is Janette Oke and in addition to the 8 books in the "Love Comes Softly" series, she has written several other books - some also in a series format. I think you'll enjoy them!
    False
    Thanks! Have them on my "to read" list;)
    False
  • Re: Lifetime Movies based on books? i am new here

hey my name is vickie does anyone know if the new lmn movie committed is based on a novel. i thought i saw a book title but i am not sure

False

I loved watching "Love Comes Softly" but it's nothing like the book, there were a lot of changes.

Another good one is "Morning Glory", based on a book by LaVyrle Spencer.

False

Ivey has a tight grip on reality and is slowly choking the crap out of it!

Veteran: -noun; someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable 'To My Country' for an amount "up to and including my life."

Advice to new nurses: Air goes in and out. Blood goes round and round. Anything else is a bad thing.

If you enjoy your freedoms, thank a soldier/sailor!

They do a lot of Nora Roberts' books too. Can't go wrong reading her.

False

• Re: Lifetime Movies based on books?
    LaVyrle Spencer is a wonderful author! I've read all her books, and was sad to hear she wouldn't be writing more! My favorite LMN movie of all time is by Danielle Steele, and is "Jewels".
    False
  • Re: RE: Lifetime Movies based on books?

Google Janette Oak the author of the Love Comes Softly series, there are also other series.

Molly

False