Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries

Last post Nov 25, 2009 10:48 AM by kathytrim . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries
    Anyone know if these are still being made and where I can pick some up? I checked again at Walmart and see there is about every brand out there but Brach's. Thanks!
    False
  • RE: Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries
    I have seen them at Eckerd and CVS. I think the markets had some too.
    False

Please be kind to animals.       Trust everyone, but always cut the cards.

Everywhere!

My brother is addicted to those things --I think they're awful -- but he stocks up his annual supply at this time of year. I bought some at Wal-Mart -- $1 a box. See's Candy has some too, so I think I'll buy him a couple of pounds and see if they taste any better.
    False

"Wit is educated insolence." Aristotle

They are everywhere. WalMart has them. Personally I cannot tolerate them as they are too sweet and rich.
    False
    I'm like you, tami21880! I will ONLY eat Brach's chocolate covered cherries. I have not seen them where I live but I plan to keep looking...
    False
    I looked in Brachs website and found this message, SORRY :(

Brach's Villa Cherries (PLEASE READ)
    Brach's Villa Cherries - DISCONTINUED

Brach's Villa Cherries, a beloved candy especially around the holidays, was permanently discontinued in 2003.

This product is no longer available but substitutes, such as Cella Cherries, exist.

A fond farewell to a candy classic!
    False
  • Re: Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries
    I realize this thread has been running for a number of years, but if any of you are like me, you keep searching and hoping.... Well, this year I hit pay dirt. I discovered a company that is carrying a new product called Brachs Cherry Cordials that the released in 2008 after so many customers bemoaned the fact that the Villa Cherries had been discontinued in 2003. So far, I've only found them through one mail order company, but perhaps we will see them appearing on store shelves this year before Christmas. Here is the link: http://www.candyfavorites.com/Brachs-Villa-Cherries-pr-1838.html Now we can all take a trip down memory lane as we take a bite into happiness once again.
    False