Where Can I Buy Replacement Knobs And Handles For Pots And Pans? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Where Can I Buy Replacement Knobs And Handles For Pots And Pans?

Last post Dec 15, 2005 9:19 PM by Gally . 13 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
  • Where Can I Buy Replacement Knobs And Handles For Pots And Pans?
    I just got one of my Mom's old kettles that I've wanted ever since she passed and it has a broken side handle and a cracked lid knob on top.
    Any idea where I might find replacements for them? Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

To see what the kettle looks like, go to the web address below.

http://www.voy.com/137128/73.html

John
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
  • RE: Where Can I Buy Replacement Knobs And Handles For Pots And Pans?
    I'd like to know the same info.
    Revere wouldn't even help me replace a sm. chicago bolt for my pan's handle because of possible "liability" issues. They used to give great customer service. What happened?
    I suspect most are made outside of North America now & that's part of the problem.
    False
    John-Try this link: http://housewares.hardwarestore.com/38-197-pot-and-pan-replacement-handles/fitz-all-replacement-knob-108900.aspx
    Perhaps it can help. I sure hope so. On Sunday my sister came and brought two cake pans that were my Mom's, a gingerbread boy and a Christmas tree, they are nearly 60 years old. My sister said since I was the baker in the family she thought I should have them. My Mom is 80, still living, but a victim of Alzheimer's. These two pans are more precious to me than I can say. I remember many special holidays that we had cakes made in these pans.
    False
    I've been to that website Foodguy. I could probably get away with using the top knob from there, but the side handles wouldn't fit. It would change the whole look of the pan too.
    I know just what you mean about how precious these pans are. They bring back so many childhood memories of Mom cooking.
    Thank you for helping.

John
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    Hey John, do you see me waving?
    False

Carol

John, I don't know if you saw this thread over in KC but I saved it just in case!!!
    Mom's old baking things bring such pleasure don't they. The name of the thread is:

Don't throw out that broken appliance!

Robbie
    False

Click for McMinnville, Oregon Forecast

Oops forgot to add that thrift stores might be an idea
    Robbie
    False

try looking for a website called Goodman's Appliance
    False
    Hi Carol!!!~~~~~Waving back!

Ok going to look for these threads and websites. Thank you all.

John
    False

John

John

Robbie.... If you saved it can you post the web address of the post here please? I can't find it in the search.

John
    False

John

John

Try this one (fingers crossed) or should be on page 8 by now..

http://bbs.reimanpub.com/bulletinboard.asp?view=reply&threadnum=612983&catnum=85&headnum=2
    False

Thanks Robbie!
    False

John

John

Hardware store.Like Ace Hardware.
    False
    Oh my, this brings back memories of Paine's Hardware in North Vancouver, BC. It was the most sensational place to go for the oddest things. It was about three stories high and they even had drawers of things up in the rafters and ceiling! LOL! ANYTHING you needed they HAD.

Sorry, John, Just reminescing (SP?)...
    False