Aristo-Craft Cookware | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Aristo-Craft Cookware

Last post Aug 09, 2014 12:52 PM by jgillski . 14 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
  • Aristo-Craft Cookware
    In about 1964, my mom purchased a complete set of Aristo-Craft Square-round cookware from the West Bend Company. Over the years, some of the handles have become brittle and broken. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement handles, or possibly if someone has a set they have disguarded. I've tried the West Bend Co. and they are not available. Thank you.
    False
  • RE: Aristo-Craft Cookware
    https://www.regalware.com/default.pgm
    False
  • Re: Aristo-Craft Cookware

Good morning. Did you ever find those handles? I have the same cookware. I have damaged a few pieces through the years. Would you have any interest in selling the pieces you have? If so I would like to hear from you. bjff

False

I also have a set of Aristo Craft that I've been using since 1962! (don't you just love that square round shape?) A couple of years ago I also needed a couple of new knobs for the lids. I called the West Bend Company and they mailed them to me at a small charge. I suggest you call them and try again--maybe the person you talked to just didn't know what to look for. The knobs they sent me don't have the Aristo Craft logo on them like the original ones, but they fit. Good luck!

False

Funny, I bought a set too in 1965, gave it to my daughter and now she's moving out of state and I have them back.   I thought I would try to find the handles and matching knobs for the top. West Bend had a lifetime guarantee, but can't find them to buy new these pieces.  They are still in good shape, and plan on keeping them.  If I find anyplace that we can buy them, I will let you know.

False

I sent Regal an email, this was their answer, very nice company and the charge for getting free ones is only $8.00, My question was to confirm they were the square pots and pans.

Yes, those are handles and knobs for Aristo Craft cookware.

To receive replacement handles/knobs no-charge, per the warranty, the broken parts must be returned to the service department. We do require a check for $8.00 is included for shipping and handling. Send the package, UPS or Parcel Post Insured to the address below with your name and address and a letter of explanation:

Regal Ware

Service Department

1100 Schmidt Rd

West Bend, WI 53090

If you do not have the broken parts to return you may order the parts at a cost of $8.37 per knob and per long handle and $6.13 per side handle plus $8.00 for shipping and handling. You can order on line at www.regalware.com, or you can all your order in to Regal Ware. We have attached an order form for you.

Regal Ware, Inc

262-626-2121

Hope this helped you. 

False
    Hi Gillybean. I am interested in purchasing some additional pieces of the Aristo-Craft Cookware. I bought a full set in 1967. I was a young bride. I still have the cookware and the husband. Do you have any interest in selling some or all of your pieces? I would love to hear from you. BJ
    False

I have a set of aristo-craft cookware also..  I purchased them in 1963 and I love them.  I too, have broken and brittle handles and I have lost some of the screws that hold the handles on have been lost through the years of moving, if anyone knows where I should email or call, please let me know.  Thanks, calleysmom

False

Hi bjff

I have some of the Aristo-Craft Square Round Cookware I am going to be selling.  If you are still interested, let me know

SD

False

Hi SD,

Do you still have your Aristo-Craft Square Round Cookware that said you wanted to sell?  I grew up using it and I cannot get my mom to give hers up.  I've been looking for a pot set for four years since I got married, and none of the modern ones work as well.  Contact me at stephenandgina@gmail.com if you're still looking to sell.

Gina

False

I bought a full set of Aristo Craft (including pie pans, mixing bowls, etc.- About $250.00) in 1960 from a door-to-door salesman when I was 18 in Charleston, SC.   Have used them for 50 years.  Except for the handles and knobs, they are like new.  The square design is terrific.  Too bad no one makes cookware like they once did.  I am so happy to know I can order the handles and knobs.  Thanks......

False

Jrscraft if you still have or anyone who may have Aristo-craft for sale am interested

Thanks sobs

False

I bought my Aristo Craft pans in 1964, at the age of 18, and have used them since I was married in 1965.  I haven't had a problem with the knobs or handles but my son burned macaroni on the bottom of the large pot just about 8 yrs ago.  I still use it but it's stained on the bottom.  What I am missing, is the lid to the double boiler.  It got thrown out accidently years ago.  I contacted West Bend years ago and was told since they no longer make this square style, they had no replacements parts, basically meaning their lifetime warranty is only the lifetime of the product.  They offered to sell me a new double boiler at the discounted price(since I was a prior customer) of 'only' $360.00.  RegalWare which bought out West Bend and the Aristo Craft product only has knobs and handles.  I found a lid on eBay but it was for the smaller pan.  If anyone finds an extra lid to the double boiler, I would be interested in buying it.

False
    I also bought a full set of the Aristo Craft from a door-to-door salesman in Greenville, SC in 1962 for approximately $250. This was right before I got married and wondered why I would spend so much for pots and pans. It turned out to be one of the best buys I ever made. I still use them and except for the handles coming off they are fantastic. In the past I have gotten new handles to both pots and lids. My problem is the screws on lids must be worn out and I have never been to get them attached. I will try the company again to see if they can suggest something. It is good to hear about so many people still using their pans instead of goi g to newer products that are not near as good. New certainly does not mean it is better.
    False

I am looking for some pieces of the Aristo-Craft Square-round cookware. I bought the set in 1967,  Now I have three daughters and would like to put together two sets so that each of them will have a set.  I need one same frying pan and two of the large frying pans with lids. If anyone has any pieces for sell please let me know and thank you in advance.

False