I am searching for craft ideas using tongue depressors! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

I am searching for craft ideas using tongue depressors!

Last post Sep 28, 2006 8:02 AM by BritchesKs_F_60 . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • I am searching for craft ideas using tongue depressors!
    LOL!! Seriously anyone have any ideas or know of some sites??

A teacher brought in thousands of tongue depressors and we can use them for craft activities with the kids . . . .

False
  • RE: I am searching for craft ideas using tongue depressors!
    My DH made birdhouses out of them! Don't know where the pattern is tho.
    False
    we glued them together to make a star pattern, then wove colored string around them to make mobiles.
    False
    I just printed up a star activity with them. AND the cool thing is next week we are learning about space, so I think that could tie in nicely!
    False
    tongue depressor puppets:

http://www.parents-talk.com/familyfun/crafts/cr_0015.html
    False
    Since the holidays are coming up. Paint them white, make a felt hat google eyes and a scarf and you have a cute snowman. Of course you can sequin up the hat. Make a loop of ribbon to hang on the tree. Not really a christmas decoration, but a winter thing for the politically correct!
    False
    Type in popsicle sticks, anything you can make with them could be adapted to your tongue depressors. What a fun thing to get. Let us know what you make.
    False
    The kids made picture frames out of them one year at bible school. You can also make them from popsicle sticks. Wish I still had the pattern to share with you.
    One year, I used my acrylic paints and painted Santas on tongue depressers as gifts to the children in the 1st grade classes I worked in. They were the old fashioned Santas and it turned out really cute.
    False