What happened to Burt Reynolds? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What happened to Burt Reynolds?

Last post Jan 21, 2007 4:29 PM by Cookjoy . 29 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) 12
  • RE: What happened to Burt Reynolds?
    I think he's had his fair share of drug problems too.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
    False
    always loved him..did he fall victim to plastic surgery..remember the women from dynasty krstal i believe i can't think of her name..saw her on tv being interviewed and she look horrible ..she is also a victim of plastic surgery.
    False
    I don't know who looks worse with their addiction to plastic surgery........Burt Reynolds or Joan Rivers.

She looks like a cat to me.......creeps me out. Meow!
    False
    Photobucket
    Does anyone else remember Burt being in Gunsmoke? He was the muscular, very good-looking blacksmith.
    False
    Yup....remember the blacksmith on Gunsmoke...loved it when he was on...and also Riverboat...

False
    hey molly...you want to reword that statement....? burt reynolds screwed up burt reynolds!!! if he hadn't screwed around with the waitress i ts possible he's still be married to loni. she should have taken his underwear too while she was at it. men can be such pigs!!!
    False

His autobiography was on television last week but it was an old one. It was telling about him meeting the waitress at the end of the program. I think that relationship fizzled out too.
    It said alot of his problems with Loni was her extravagent spending. Maybe he should have been spending time with her instead of the waitress and Loni wouldn't have gotten carried away with the money. LOL!
    How you doing Ich old friend?
    False
    I heard/read somewhere but don't remember where now and who knows if it's true, that Loni was so into herself and her looks she was always more concerned about her makeup and hair getting mussed than being affectionate with him.

Well, maybe after the early glow of passion wore off.

Maybe the waitress didn't mind being mussed up.

Loni said on talk shows she found out he was divorcing her when she got served with papers, so they couldn't have had much of a relationship at that point.

He was with Judy Carne first (didn't she accuse him of being abusive?) And Dinah Shore, who was older than him, but was supposedly the love of his life.

And Sally Field.

I had forgotten about Gunsmoke.

T.V. shows and movies and women, he really has been around.

I wonder how the boy he and Loni adopted (Quinten or Quentin?) doing, how old is he now?
    False
    Plastic surgery...take a look at Kenny Rogers sometime, he looks bad too.

I still remember how RoseMarie looked after she had 'some work done'......oy vey!!
    False

DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLDER.

IT'S A PRIVILEGE DENIED TO MANY.

I used to work with a woman who was actually a distant half cousin of mine or something, but when she was younger she dated Burt Reynolds. That was before he became famous. I saw the photos she had taken with him.

He used to have friends in the Ingleside area of Macon GA that he would visit quite often, or so I've heard. No one ever made an announcement about it when he came to town.
    False
    Oh gosh Renee, RoseMarie did look scary after she had work done on her face. Hardly recognizable.
    False
    Kenny Rogers was on Big Night Out with Jeff Foxworthy a few months ago. When he walked out my husband asked, "Did he get burned?"

I guess his face looked like he'd had skin grafts! He does look awful.

All these celebrities should use Dolly Parton's surgeons...they're great.
    False

Dolly looked fair on the Kenndy Honors program, but her surgeries are beginning to show. If you compare how she looked even four years ago, it is a good bit of difference, and not for the better.

I also read she was going to have breast reduction because of some problems and on the KH show, it looked like she had.

False

Look at Phyllis Diller also. To many facelifts don't always work...
    Joan Rivers face is way to tight. Her eyes look oriental.
    Maresydoats NoCA
    False
    Hopefully one day the stars will see that the real person isn't the one we can see in the mirror, the real person is who God sees when He looks at our heart.
    - Cookjoy
    False
    IN GOD WE TRUST!