Where can I buy jeans for a tall, skinny teen boy? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Where can I buy jeans for a tall, skinny teen boy?

Last post Apr 29, 2007 12:43 PM by JenniHusker . 15 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 12
  • Where can I buy jeans for a tall, skinny teen boy?
    DS is 14 years old, and needs pants 29 x 34. Any idea where I can get jeans this size and NOT pay a fortune? He is growing so fast I don't want to spend too much per pair, but he needs pants that don't fall off! Thanks!
    False
  • RE: Where can I buy jeans for a tall, skinny teen boy?
    Kohls has pants that size.
    False

"She was not what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."

Mark Twain

I have bought size 28 and 29 cargo jeans at Steve and Barry's.

Old Navy has them, but, you have to find a good clearance on them, to afford them. I have done that many times.

Do you have a Gabriel brothers? Good place.

Also, I can wear size 29 in guys, and also, size 18 in boys. Even my skinny 25 year old son, has a couple of size 18 cargo pants in boys.

They have to be the cargo kind, for them to fit me in size 18 in boys. You might try that.

Gabes has good clearances, and carry nice size 18 in boys.
    False

catmint

Our Steve and BArry's use to be everything 10 dollars. THey might have raised, sometimes they do, but, it won't be much more. Sometimes, they have sales for 6.98
    False

catmint

My son gets his @ Costco.He is 33 yrs old & still the same size!!!
    False
    try jcpenney catalog. DH wears a 28 or 29 length and i can always find that length there
    False
    That's the same size my 42 yr. old still wears! He has a hard time finding them around here but we don't have a big choice in stores. If he sees a pair he grabs it up.
    False
    When DH was a 30x34 the ONLY place we found jeans were the Bon and in Levi's brand. It was the only store that carried that size.
    False
    Sorry, didn't catch the 34 length earlier. That would be hard.

Bump.
    False

catmint

Have you tried buying slims,those worked for my son who was tall and slender. He was 6'2 1/2 in High School and skinny as a rail. I always bought him slims.
    False
    I remember when my son wore that size! We always had good luck in0 Target.
    False
    These can be easily found on e-bay...Levi jeans...I just got several pair for a friend that wears this size....
    False
    If he would wear the Wrangler brand, they have elastic bands with buttonholes and buttons within the waist -- so he can cinch them tighter around the waist. DS wears 12 slims and this elastic is VERY helpful.
    False
    I got some cargos that I love at Old Navy.

They have two snap buttons on each side of the waist. You can take it up a bit, or let it out. Comes in handy when retaining water. LOL
    False

catmint