Oil of Olay complete body wash | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Oil of Olay complete body wash

Last post Sep 22, 2007 9:00 PM by purselamplady . 13 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
  • Oil of Olay complete body wash
    for dry skin. I have been using this for the last few days. My skin was dry and itchy from winter, now my skin feels satiny. Glad I tried it. I don't need this kind of product other than winter time. Have you tried it and do you like it?
    False
  • RE: Oil of Olay complete body wash
    I buy it and put it in my empty pumps of hand soap. I wash my hands quite often during the day and I find it keeps them softer, so don't have to use hand lotion as much. I really like it.
    False
    Hmmmm. My dh has dry skin. Wonder if he would use that. He has a problem with using something that is originally a product for women. @@
    False
    Have you ever tried any of the store "knock-offs" for the Dove body wash? I've seen them and were wondering how they are.
    False

I love it but I use the cheaper Walmart brand copycat. Does the same thing for less money.

I tried the Dove and it was okay but I like the O of O better. HATED the Dove shampoo, felt like I didn't get it all out of my hair.
    False
    Yes, I've used the Oil of Olay for several years. Other soaps were causing me to itch and I was using so much lotion before I found this stuff. I use the one for dry skin that comes in a purple top bottle.

False
    Seagreen, tell your DH that my Hubby uses it. It's for anyone.
    False
    I love this product!
    False
    That stuff is fantastic!!!
    False
    Bump For Bodywash Question. Trish
    False
    Movnspeech, the Dove body wash has petroleum jelly (Vaseline) in it. So far, I haven't found any of the "knock-offs" with it listed in the ingredients.
    False

Some days, I can literally see the testosterone floating in the air around here. 

YES, and I love this product. When it is on sale I stock up.
    Cassiebabe
    False

Barbara Anne

I love oil of olay products and they sure help dry skin. thanks for idea of refilling hand soap with it.. my hands take a beating cause i have to wash them so much.. cant wait to try. I like the quench in the purple bottle the best for body lotion and it leaves almost like a gliiter shimmer to your skin.. bdett
    False
    I've found Softsoap Silk w/cashmere, and I really like it.

The O of O was ok, but still left my skin dry. It was better than the Dove, however. Even though Dove has petrolatum in it, the stuff did nothing for my dry skin at all.
    False
    I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today - Wimpy