How do you become a field editor for TOH? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

How do you become a field editor for TOH?

Last post Apr 06, 2009 8:34 AM by sstetzel . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • How do you become a field editor for TOH?
    In the past, they had instructions on what to do to become a field editor.  In the latest issue of TOH, I looked for the instructions and couldn't find it.  Does anyone have a past issue that states what to do to become a field editor?
    False

Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end.

• Re: How do you become a field editor for TOH?

In an issue from '99, it says that they found their field editors from recipes submitted to the magazine and from contacting Extension home economists across the US and Canada asking for their recommendations.  Then they narrowed the list so that each state and province had good representation.  I guess you could submit a few recipes along with a letter stating your interest in becoming a field editor.  Good luck!

False
    Fill your lives with love and bravery and you shall lead a life uncommon. - Jewel

If you will just send them a letter or email letting them know that you are interested in becoming a field editor, they will put you on the list. The more recent issues ask you to send in several recipes, also. I have been a field editor for 11 years and merely sent them a letter showing interest in becoming one. Good luck.    MarineMom

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

I would like to become a field editor. Whom do I send an email to?

False

You can apply online to become a Taste of Home Field Edtor. Use the link below:

Field Editor Application Form

False

You can fill out an application online...

http://www.tasteofhome.com/field-editor-application 

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile