McDonald's has Wizard of Oz Dolls in Happy Meals again | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

McDonald's has Wizard of Oz Dolls in Happy Meals again

Last post Sep 14, 2008 7:18 PM by CookingImpaired . 22 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 12
  • McDonald's has Wizard of Oz Dolls in Happy Meals again

Just wanted to let everyone know McDonald's has the Wizard of Oz Dolls in the Happy Meals once again.  They are a little different from the ones I collected last year and I think they have a few new characters.

These are the Madam Alexander dolls with the eyes that open and close and the arms and legs are moveable.  I think you can buy the dolls individually without having to buy a Happy Meal at some McDonalds.  I will buy a set for each of my DGDs.

False
  • Re: McDonald's has Wizard of Oz Dolls in Happy Meals again

False

Thanks for the info Jane!  I got a Dorothy doll when they had them before.  This was before my DD was so into the Wizard of Oz.  The closest McDonalds is over 30 miles from here but I will let family know that I would like to get the set for DD.  She just loves the Dorothy she has.

False
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. "John Wooden"

I got a set of them for DD's friend. Her birthday  was near, and she loves Wizard of Oz.  I got tired of Happy Meals, though. LOL

Not sure if I'll do it again or not.

False

catmint

I saw them today when I got an iced coffee.  They didn't have them yet at the one I went to, but I saw them in a case.  They're adorable.

False

My DD just called and she said she was able to buy the whole set.  She said she asked the girl which ones did they have and she said if you can wait a few minutes I'll go check.  She came back with one of each (I think she said there were 12) so she was able to buy them all. 
    False

These are very dangerous!  I choked on Toto once.

False

SOF -- You are so funny!!

False

Thanks for the post.  I don't usually go to MickyD's but I will go for this. 

False

Dorothy, Toto, Lion, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Wicked Witch, Glenda, The Wizard....that's 8.  Who could some other be?  Maybe a Munchkin and Auntie Em?

I might have to start getting these just to see how many (and which) characters there are.

False

I found this listing on Ebay showing all of them:

Click to View Image Album Image Hosting by Vendio
    Click to View Image Album
    You are bidding on the 2008 McDonald's Madame Alexander Wizard of OZ Set of 12 Dolls. The Dolls are Mint and in their sealed packages. The Dolls include: #1 Dorothy #2 Glinda the Good Witch #3 Winged Monkey #4 Cowardly Lion #5 Wicked Witch of the West #6 Winkie Guard #7 Tin Man #8 Scarecrow #9 Flowerpot #10 Lullaby #11 Lollipop #12 The Wizard

False

Thanks!  I googled them but found only the older ones.  I forgot about the monkey!  I want the monkey!!

False

Don't those pretty much look like last years?

False

catmint

Catmint, I think there was only 8 in last year's collection.  The flying monkey, the wizard, lollipop munchkin, and flowerpot are new this year.  The others are dressed a little different. 

False