"Smooth Away" to buff the leg hair away | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

"Smooth Away" to buff the leg hair away

Last post Mar 23, 2009 6:36 PM by purselamplady . 37 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 123
  • "Smooth Away" to buff the leg hair away

I saw his on a commercial this morning and ordered it.  I hope it works well.  Anybody else fall for this, ordering it?

https://www.getsmoothaway.com/index.asp?did=&refcode=1002

False
  • Re: "Smooth Away" to buff the leg hair away

Hope it works...Wished I had seen this before I bought me a new electric shaver....

False

Looks like something I could definitely use.  PLEASE let us know how it works once you try it out.

False

Aspiring to inspire before I expire! Faith, Family, Friends!

you'll have to let us know how it works!!!

False

Old age ain't no place for sissies . -Bette Davis-

Shipping is outrageous.  It was as much as the product+ I got one set free. Ya right.

False

It sounds great. I'm wondering how long each pad lasts. You're going to have to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Let us know!

False

I definately want to know how these work please. Since my weight loss my pits have become like concave, if you will, and I have to use a bikini razor to get in there and its very innervating (is that the word?) I could use the smaller pad to get in there really good. Please let us know.

False
    Roen If you won't stand up for our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

I had a set of pads like these in high school, and they did work really well but only when your skin was really dry. The nice thing was that after using the pads your skin was all exfoliated and hoping in the shower and then using lotion made them feel great. However, if the skin was not dry the process did not work very well, and the pads themselves only lasted through 3 to 5 uses.

Please let us know more! Thanks!

False

Oh I have been wanting to try these.  Please let us know if they work.  I am so tired of shaving or (gasp) waxing and the deplitories dont work on my dark coarse hair.  

False
    Witty Whitney!

It really does work.  Just make sure you are not just out of the shower or have just put on lotion.  The area needs to be really dry. 

False

Did it hurt?  It looks painful (she says with a wince)

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Hey they showed this in the View Yesterday!!! Sherry was the guinea pig and said be warned I don't shave my legs in the winter so it is a forest!  I was amazed and she said it did not hurt... Whoopi said she has used it for a while and LOVES it!!! just makes sure you are DRY no lotion...

False

Old age ain't no place for sissies . -Bette Davis-

The look similar to something we used to use 45 years ago in England.  They were mitt type pads you just slipped over your hand and you literally 'sanded' your legs with a circular motion.  They are a very fine grit sanding paper and worked terrific and when we came to America in 1966 I was most disappointed that they didn't have them here.

False

We're suppose to shave our arms??  Shoot, more to do now!

It looks too good to be true.

False

Sounds great.  I'll give it a try when it comes to a Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'll use a 20% off coupon. Thanks for the reviews.

False