What the heck happened to Bryant Gumbel? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What the heck happened to Bryant Gumbel?

Last post Jun 30, 2004 9:56 AM by TazziRNinCA . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • What the heck happened to Bryant Gumbel?
    Yikes! I just saw him for the first time in about a year or so and he looks awful! Has he been ill? Looks very thin.

False
  • RE: What the heck happened to Bryant Gumbel?
    I have not seen him in ages. I think he does a sports show. After he remarried he lost weight, worked out, etc.

MountainMan
    False

He looked ancient to me.

False
    he never was a "goodlooking"....JMO
    False
    no I never heard that he was sick, just prob. lost too much weight.
    False
    i will have to check him out now LOL! i haven't seen him for awhile . some people does look better with a little weight on them, you can be too skinney same as you can have a few to many lbs. on you. my neice lost some weight not long ago, got down to a size 4 and she is way to skinney for her. she looked better before she lost the way, she wasn't like way over weight. now she looks older in her face and her legs are so boney looking, she is one of them that needed those few little lbs. i saw that weather man for the first time that had lost all that weight the other day, Roark ? i think is his name.
    False
    You mean Al Roker.

And he says he still has a way to go to get to his goal weight.
    False

I'm glad he went to the Early Show. I prefer the Today Show. Never cared for him. Too cocky
    False
    License
    yes thats him BB, thanks after loseing that weight i saw him on foodtv doing a show about bar-b-ques LOL! didn't he do the stomach staple thing? i can't believe he's still going lose more.
    False
    The gastric bypass is just the first step in losing weight. You still have to diet to get it off.
    False