Daughters Week | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Daughters Week

Last post Jul 09, 2010 10:01 AM by Lady Fingers . 21 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 12
  • Daughters Week

Didn't know until today.... this is "Daughters" week!!!  I have only one child...a daughter!!  She now is grown and has children of her own...but this Sunday...we have a special day planned...just her and I !!!.  Just wanted to pass this along!

False
  • Re: Daughters Week

How come daughters get a whole week and mothers only get one day?  That's not fair!  I'll betcha a "daughter" came up with this idea.  Wink

False
    Attitudes are contagious; is yours worth catching? Anybody can be good without God, but nobody can be saved without Jesus.
    • Wink [;)]
    Every mother is also a daughter, so they get not only daughters week but mothers day as well!
    False

StarDon't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. -John wooden

No DDs here.  Bubba has a DD.

False

DD is on spring break this week and we will do lunch & some shopping.

False

LOL - I have 3 daughters, 2 of whom are teens.  They think EVERY day is about them, so we have no special plans Smile 

However, I may call my mother & thank her for.....well....everything!

False

TTFN - Pud

I learned of this on facebook. Don't tell her i posted this, but, here is me and my DD"

False

catmint

Hey!!!  What about a "Sons Week"?

False

When I was in 2nd grade, we studied Japan, and of course we learned that they have a Boy's festival and a Girl's festival.

So I asked my parents, "Why do we have Fathers' Day and Mothers' Day, but no Kids' Day?"

They replied that every day is Kids' Day.

False

A lot of this is folk memories and cultural hangovers.

My daughter (who is a Lieutenant in the USCG) is going to have a daughter next month - yippee!

False

please let me know when is daughter's week.i have 2 daughters.

False

My sister had it on her facebook page this morning that it is this week March 28th to April 3rd. I then also put it on my FB page. I didn't even know there was such a holiday until this morning when I googled it to see when it is. I found this group by googling and joined. Hi everyone!

False

ml091952
    My sister had it on her facebook page this morning that it is this week March 28th to April 3rd. I then also put it on my FB page. I didn't even know there was such a holiday until this morning when I googled it to see when it is. I found this group by googling and joined. Hi everyone!

That's excellent! Thanks for joining and welcome aboard!

ErikB

False

Erik Bergstrom

cathyat

Hey!!!  What about a "Sons Week"?

Because sons are men, or will be men someday, and who needs a week when you have the whole world?  Haven't you heard?  It's a man's world!  Left HugPersonRight Hug

False

Nature is the 'Great Mysterious' ... the religion before religions. Peter Matthiessen, Indian Country

Thanx! And welcome aboard!

mammaw

False