On what day(s) and at what time is "Dancing with the Stars" | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

On what day(s) and at what time is "Dancing with the Stars"

Last post Oct 03, 2010 10:26 PM by oldgirl06 . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • On what day(s) and at what time is "Dancing with the Stars"

on TV.? I know the channel and we are on central mountain time.

Have never watched the show but my friend Esther said she saw Palin's daughter and thought she should have won because she danced so "nice". She also said most of audience was booing, maybe because her mother was there or they did not think she was a Star.

This has made me curious andI just have to watch at least once to see what all the excitement is about. (I don't get a TV schedule) and our channel line-up is wrong, "they are working on it.........."

Last week the Animal Planet channel  was off the air for 4 days and they said  "they wer working on it". Seems like our two providers for this large area are always having some kind of pronlem: birds or mother nature messing up their towers or dishes.

Esther is 90 yrs old and her memory is failing, she could not remember the day or the time the show was on but she did remember it was on ABC.

False
  • Re: On what day(s) and at what time is "Dancing with the Stars"

The actual dancing is on Monday, 7-9 Mountain time. The results show is on Tuesday, 8-9 Mountain. I'm not sure what Central Mountain time is, but if you meant Central, the shows will probably start an hour after what I said.

The booing wasn't because of Bristol Palin or her mother, it was because one of the judges had just been extremely rude to another dancer.

Bristol is surprisingly good. She's still a bit stiff but she's got potential and she'll probably last a while.

False

Thanks very much Bratnella. Will have to write it down or I'll forget since I have not been a fan of shows like that.

Thanks for clearing up the reason for the booing.

Yes, we are on Central Mountain time. ND is divided by two time zones, western ND is one hour ahead of WA and Oregon. Bismarck is an hour ahead of us and NY is 2 hours ahead of us. I think it is silly to divide one state into two time zones.

False
    MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS........ 7central time

Dancing with the Stars.

A fun and relaxing show to watch
    False

Sorry, but Bratnella is mistaken.  I am in SE Minnesota and on Central time.   I have only heard of 4 time zones for the US--- Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific.  I don't know what Central Mountain is!

Anyway, DWTS is on from 7-9 in the Central zone on Monday night, and from 8-9 on Tuesday.  You will have to figure out what it is in your zone!   LOL

I think Bristol Palin is doing pretty well considering she has never danced before.   As far as I could tell, the judges gave Jennifer Grey a lower score than the audience felt she deserved and that is the reason for the booing.   It had nothing to do with Sarah Palin at all.

Edit:   I looked on a map and you are on just Mountain time.  There are several states that are divided like that and it must make it very confusing for people who are traveling!    LOL

False
    1. Click for Rochester, Minnesota Forecast    

Well, we are on the same time the Rockies are and eastern ND is on Central time. It must be a local thing because here everybbody says were are on Central Mountain time, maybe thy should say: western ND is on Mountain time and eastern ND is on Central time.

I am guessing but it could be a local thing. POssibly people said: we are on Central and Mountain time and down the road it turned into "Central MOuntain Time.

We moved here 13 1/2 yrs ago and believe me, they do things different here.

Remember the older Travel TV commercial about Texas:"it's a whole other country".

Well,  North Dakota is a whole other world.......... (thatshould explain many things.)

False

Well, Grelo, I hope you can find the show.   They will all dance tomorrow night and then people can vote for their favorites.  On Tuesday, one couple will be eliminated.   And that is the way it works every week until it's down to the last two and then the winner!  

I really enjoy the show because I love to watch dancing.  And they have some of the professional dancers do some numbers, too, so it makes an enjoyable show.    At least I think so!

False
    1. Click for Rochester, Minnesota Forecast