Who WON the Nascar Race today ? please don't tell my BUSCH | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Who WON the Nascar Race today ? please don't tell my BUSCH

Last post Mar 28, 2011 11:27 AM by Loosenut_IN . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Who WON the Nascar Race today ? please don't tell my BUSCH

I missed the race today.  I don't care who won as long as it is not KYLE or KURT  !  Were there any big pile ups today and if so,  who was the driver ?

Cassie

False

Barbara Anne

• Re: Who WON the Nascar Race today ? please don't tell my BUSCH
    Harvick passed Johnson on the last lap.  Kyle was 3rd
    False

Kevin Harvick won.  It was a great finish if you can get to see it do... you won't be dissappointed!

False

Carolyn U.

sorry about the bold font! I tried to change but it wouldn't!

False

Carolyn U.

I was wondering this too as I missed the race today....I'm a Johnson fan so disappointed Harvick passed him on the last lap but that is great for Harvick fans - congrats to Harvick! 

False

You can watch a recap of the race at fox sports or nascar.com

It was kinda boring watching Kyle lead most of the day. No big wrecks and few cautions. Glad someone other than Kyle or Jimmie won.

False

My husband forced me and the rest of the family to pick a driver when he started watching NASCAR a few years ago..I picked Kyle Busch because there is a kid a church I really liked named Kyle....Now  I  am starting to watch racing...and my driver is not popular at all...but he is an insane driver....so go Kyle.......my back up is Montoya

False
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance.

I watched the last 30 laps or so.  Dh picked Tony Stewart as his favorite years ago and still roots for him.  He seems to have calmed down quite a bit.  The kids of course want "Daddy's Driver" to win so it's a bit wild here by times.  Yesterday's finish wasn't good!  It was so funny to hear 3 year old DD yell Noooooooo when someone passed Tony!

Anyway, the finish was a good one and was exciting to watch.  Harvick did his job and won fairly.  

False

Kyle Bush said Yesterday that he has to " Tone" down his Bad Boy image... The commentator said that M & M s  (mars)  has probably  Told him enough is enough,, stop or we will with draw sponsership.,,,

False