Does anyone have the Mary Margaret McBride Encyclopedia of Cooking Cookbook? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Does anyone have the Mary Margaret McBride Encyclopedia of Cooking Cookbook?

Last post Aug 20, 2011 3:44 PM by homesweethome . 18 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) 12
  • Re: Does anyone have the Mary Margaret McBride Encyclopedia of Cooking Cookbook?

copied and printed - now to put this in my cookbook and give these bad boys a try... thanx!!!  gotta put that cookbook on my 'wish list'....

False
  • Re: Does anyone have the Mary Margaret McBride Encyclopedia of Cooking Cookbook?

That cookbook is from the late 50's /early 60's. Some people want a couple of hundred dollars for a copy. I didn't pay that much for mine a few years ago on ebay. I don't think I paid more than $40 for it.

False

treehuggin

Some people want a couple of hundred dollars for a copy.

Yikes!!  Well, maybe I don't want this cookbook!! - but will keep a lookout for it on Ebay... thanx for the heads up Tree!!  

False

TheSittyZoo
    Yikes!!  Well, maybe I don't want this cookbook!! - but will keep a lookout for it on Ebay... thanx for the heads up Tree!!  

There's a cookbook called "Best Recipes From America's Kitchens"  on Amazon. The author is Anne London. This cookbook has the same exact  recipes in it (give or take a few) as the Mary Margaret McBride Deluxe Illustrated Edition. I know this because I have both cookbooks.

False

Put On A Happy Face