Good Morning all | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Good Morning all

Last post Mar 17, 2012 4:24 PM by Souchef . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Good Morning all

Am now home, but not doing any handstands or push ups as yet. Am able to walk around some and do breathing exercises trying to build up my strength. Lungs still cloudy, but hope that will change..Heart hanging in there..So Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. Appreciate all the prayers, good mojo and thoughts and messages from all. Great to have such a lovely bunch of friends...Toni

False
    If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living I have made my mark.
  • Re: Good Morning all

Good morning, Toni.. Glad you are back home where you can be comfortable.. One day at a time and some days it is baby steps.. Hope you are feeling lots better real soon.. Thanks for that last email.. Very encouraging and kind.. Left Hug

False

Glad you're back among us Toni!!!  You're a fighter girl...hang in there!

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Glad to see that you are back, Toni.  Just rest and take care of yourself. 

False

You can put lace on a frog, but he's still gonna defecate on your porch. 

It's so good to see you back Toni!  I hope  your recovery is a short and you'll be up and going in no time.

False

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I am pleased that you are recovering!  And I thank your dear hubby for updating us!  

You are very special to both Dogger and me.  Many hugs from both of us, and I hope you are feeling up to par soon! 

False

I don't often get asked to define irony, but when I do, I always say,

"Why, yes.  Yes, I AM a Field Editor for Taste of Home."

Welcome back, Toni...it's good to see you, and hope you don't have to make any more trips to the hospital, where the food is not so good.

False

I am glad you've been "sprung".  Do take it easy and rest, rest, rest.  That's the best healer for this.

False

Some days, I can literally see the testosterone floating in the air around here. 

It's always great to get home and among familiar surroundings to make one feel better. Prayers for a speedy recovery. God bless.

False