Cool! I just got a | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Cool! I just got a

Last post Apr 02, 2012 9:23 PM by janicestar . 5 replies.

Rate This

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Cool! I just got a

brand new Tupperware hamburger press, the old kind, (remember them?) for around $7 on Ebay.  I used to have one way back when and was looking for another.  The new ones cost $35 and I'm not about to spend that much, so I went to Ebay because I knew someone was going to have one, and there were bunches of them on there!  Now I can just make up my burgers, freeze them, put them in ziplocs or the like, and be able to pull one or two out when I want to cook them. 

False
    I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today - Wimpy
  • Re: Cool! I just got a

Yeah!! I bet my Dad still has one somewhere. We use to put a beef in the freezer . Our neighbors would come and help use wrap up the meat. SAme with corn, we'd all get together and help each other put up meat or corn. What fun days I had as a kid

False

catmint

Catmint_WV_49F

Yeah!! I bet my Dad still has one somewhere. We use to put a beef in the freezer . Our neighbors would come and help use wrap up the meat. SAme with corn, we'd all get together and help each other put up meat or corn. What fun days I had as a kid

I bet the cow didn't have a real fun day. Zip it!

False

Why is Tupperware so nostalgic? There has to be a museum somewhere, right? Or a Pyrex museum? I would actually visit those places. I used to have the hamburger press, but got rid of it somewhere along the line. I wouldn't mind having one again, either.

Vegetarians could make bean burgers or something in it, I suppose. I have a vegetarian friend and I always tell her that my food poops on her food. Cool

False
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Crabby, Ebay has bunches of them.  Most are reasonably priced.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4712.m570.l1311&_nkw=tupperware+hamburger+press&_sacat=See-All-Categories

False
    I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today - Wimpy

That is so cool and I remember having one too. Enjoy!

False