Does anyone know what NATAD is? They keep calling, and don't answer | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Does anyone know what NATAD is? They keep calling, and don't answer

Last post Jul 25, 2013 5:19 PM by Catmint_WV_49F . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • Does anyone know what NATAD is? They keep calling, and don't answer

I've about quit even bother to answer the calls, but, sometimes they will call from DDs insurance, and not sure if it had anything to do with it.

But, this NATAD keeps calling, when I answer, they don't bother answering me back, and it hangs up. Anyone have any idea what the heck it is?

False

catmint

• Re: Does anyone know what NATAD is? They keep calling, and don't answer

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-314-627-2992 

If you google NATAD phone calls you'll get a lot of results, but most are just like this one.

False

Wow, this is so weird. Thanks Brat! I don't and won't feel bad about answering anymore. lol!

False

catmint

You're welcome. Any time you get a call from a phone number you don't recognize, just google it. 

False

Catmint, you can go to the federal  Do Not Call website and fill out a complaint. I did it 3 times, both state and federal, and my calls from Card Member Services have stopped!!! They'd call about 3 times a week, and I am on both lists. The Indiana law is far harsher than the federal one, so I just couldn't understand why they kept calling. But it's taken care of now. Give it a try.

False

Thanks! I did that once,  i think, but, might not have put in DDs email right, or something that she was suppose to do. I'll try it again. She gets all kinds of calls. Most of the time I just don't answer them, or they come in over the weekend.

False

catmint

Gee, thanks a lot Brat...I had 3 calls on my caller ID, so I checked it out...It was from a mail order service that I had placed an order...Called and had them remove my name and number...

I had  a few others...Found out a couple...The rest wanted me to fill out some info, and I was afraid to...

False

I'm glad you got at least that one taken care of, Kathy.

False

Catmint_WV_49F

I've about quit even bother to answer the calls, but, sometimes they will call from DDs insurance, and not sure if it had anything to do with it.

But, this NATAD keeps calling, when I answer, they don't bother answering me back, and it hangs up. Anyone have any idea what the heck it is?

They've been calling my number and I answered a while ago. It was a high pressure, put fear into you about your Toyota warranty expiring this very day & it's gonna break down & what that would cost. Then she gives a long-winded example. She asked me for my car's mileage to quote a warranty price, but I said I couldn't make this decision today, I'd talk with my hubby first. She bordered on rude, which no one needs. She wouldn't give me a price unless I bought it - which indicates SCAM. I said bye. 

False

I don't get a call from them much anymore. But, plenty others.  The Allstate called her a few times, wanting to compare estmates. I did it once, but, it was higher than what we are paying for ours. So, the last time they called, I just said I wan't interested. When they get pushy, I just say, No, not interested again and hang up. I won't tolerate Rudeness! As Tommy Lee  says in Lonesome Dove. lol

False

catmint