sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last post Nov 16, 2012 10:43 AM by Xoldmaid . 27 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 2 (28 items) 12
  • Re: sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad she is home.  Big hugs for all of you.

False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast

thank you all again....we are getting ready to put the pups to bed. i just have her 1/2 a pain pill.  why do they give such giant pills for little dogs./????? I CAN ONLY GET HER TO TAKE A PILL IF ITS SMOTHERED IN BUTTER !!!  she seems comfortable right now, dh is getting ready to take them for the nite, nite walk!!!

i think i will sleep with one ear open.  you all have been so nice, its very comforting to me.  thank you all!!  i'm getting redundant!!!lol...love, carrottop!!

dh just brought her in, he says shes doing fine..she only ate a little supper, drank a little water but she went right to her favorite spot to poop!!!  YAY!!! shes back!!!lololol

False

carrotop_f

YAY!!! shes back!!!lololol

Big SmileYes  Yea Sugar!!  Atta girl!!! Wink So happy your furbaby is getting back into the swing of things!!  So happy that you are happy too!!  Wink

False

Good to hear your little girl is home. Hope she's feeling much better soon. Poor baby.

False

So glad to hear that Sugar is home, praying for that little girl of yours.

False

carrotop_f
    why do they give such giant pills for little dogs./????? I CAN ONLY GET HER TO TAKE A PILL IF ITS SMOTHERED IN BUTTER !!! 

I gave up trying to give animals pills a long time ago.  I don't even like rodeo's why would I want to have one in my own house twice a day? 

Pet pills are stuffed in peanut butter or smashed up in baby food.  Easy Peasy.

They sell these things called 'pill poppers'.  Have you seen them?  It's a soft pet treat and you can stuff a pill in there.  lol.  Good one.  They spit out the pill and eat the treat. 

CT, I'm so happy your little baby girl is safe and sound in the comfort of her own home surrounded by people who love her.   Sending Sugar Healing Thoughts for a speedy recovery. 

Her KC family loves her!  You too!!

False

Nature is the 'Great Mysterious' ... the religion before religions. Peter Matthiessen, Indian Country

Great news.  Give her extra hugs from us all.

False

i told her all your names and how nice you are....and i thought she smiled....a little.

i think she had tubes in her throat.  she woodn't even take the butter.....gonna try ice cream, it may sooth it so she can eat.  shes sooo pathetic!!! 

i saw those pill things at the vet....she wood definetely do the same thing. pituuuue!!!

False

So happy to hear that she is home!! Give her a hug from me.

False

I am so happy that she is improving. A vet gave me a tip , she said that they have discovered that dogs love marshmallow and that they are now formulating some meds with that flavor. It supposedly masks any medicines taste. She said that she has been using mini marshmallows and cutting them in half for small pills and sticking the pills inside.

False

May you never forget to remember what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.                                                                                         

So glad she is home & the whole family is together again. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Sugar!

False

Yay!!!!! Glad to hear it! She'll feel a lot better and recuperate a lot easier in her own home with mom and dad to take care of her. The appetite thing isn't a big surprise, she' been thru a lot but it'll pick up in a couple days.

False

so glad she is home and doing well. prayers and ear scritches for your sugar bear...

~linda

False

My body and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever...
    Psalm 73: 26