Guess I need to adjust my habits... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Guess I need to adjust my habits...

Last post Nov 17, 2012 12:54 AM by Alaska_Prof . 20 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) 12
  • Re: Guess I need to adjust my habits...

Heard a funny comedy routine the other day that had me howling.  The guy said there are a few things that his wife says that she totally doesn't mean.  One of them is FINE!!! and the other is "I hope you are happy"  lol

False

Janetplanet

and the other is "I hope you are happy" 

HaHa! That is funny!!!!

False

When I'm in a snit, I SWEAR.  I say all the bad words that will send me to hell...the ones that start with God...like Goddamit.  I ask for forgiveness every day but I CAN'T BREAK THE HABIT. So................I'm probably doomed.

False
    Photobucketsm peace Photobucket

CIK, have to tell you....everytime i read the title of this thread i think of you....wearing a nun's habit!!!  i chuckle or snicker every time...love ya!!!ct

False

Okay, I've let it go as long as I can.  I read this as "I need to adjust my habit" .  I was picturing you as a nun.  

My son-in-law used to say I shot fire out of my eyes when I was mad.  I don't get mad often, but when I do it's obvious. Happened this semester.  There were many people who had never seen me mad.  I don't think they want to see it again.

False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast

carrotop_f
    CIK, have to tell you....everytime i read the title of this thread i think of you....wearing a nun's habit!!!  i chuckle or snicker every time...love ya!!!ct

I didn't see this before I posted.  LOL CT we thing alike.

False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast