[expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

[expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]!

Last post Nov 16, 2012 3:45 PM by janicestar . 20 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) 12
  • Re: [expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]!

Update <click here

False

This is all over the news now, such an awful tragedy.  

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Such a sad tragedy!  But one that should have been avoided, never try to race over a train track!  We have a train track run right thru downtown on main street, closing off the street every 30 minutes or less.  There is an overpass, but it's out of the way it seems.  I never cross the tracks without looking both ways, yes, there are lights and the crossing arms, but I was taught to look both ways before crossing.   Buses are mandatory to stop before crossing ANY train tracks just to be safe, even controlled tracks.  I find this tragedy so sensless and avoidable!

False

Char this was a parade, no one was racing.  The parade stopped before everyone was across the tracks.  By the time the train saw the parade it was too late to stop.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

sstetzel

Char this was a parade, no one was racing.  The parade stopped before everyone was across the tracks.  By the time the train saw the parade it was too late to stop.

OH!!  Now I understand, I was wondering WTH!  thanks for clearing that up. so freakin sad!

False

This is so horrible and prayers being sent for all.

False