Lynn1018--Did you find your toolbar? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Lynn1018--Did you find your toolbar?

Last post Nov 16, 2012 7:33 PM by oldgirl06 . 2 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
  • Lynn1018--Did you find your toolbar?

I'm wondering if you found the toolbar that you said was now missing?   You could try this-- up on the right is a line that has a little letter symbol, a printer symbol,  Page, Safety, Tools----click on Tools and you will get a drop down menu that has "toolbars" on it.  Put your cursor on that line, and it will show a list of all of your toolbars.  See if the one you want is checked.  If not, check it and it should bring it back.  

False
    1. Click for Rochester, Minnesota Forecast    

• Re: Lynn1018--Did you find your toolbar?

No tool bar yet....thanks for asking.  I used to be able to restore it easily but can't find the drop box for tool bar options.  The 4 options that come w/'arrows' to more choices are:  Print, File, Zoom & Safety.  None have any mention of a tool bar.  But I did pick up an unwanted friend.  When I sign on, a pop-up box shows up in the lower right-hand corner & wants me to either accept or reject someone w/a weird, unknown to me email address - I'm sure if either of us clicks on them....going to have a whole set of new problems.  Told DH, whose recovering from eye surgery, to be very careful if he checks his email.  So far, they haven't shown up on the main account - but I have what I refer to as a 'sub' account, where I have all the newsletters, supermarket ads, etc. sent to.  That's where the new friend request shows up.  Also, whatever I did, I stay signed on here....before, I would have to log in every time I came back here.

False
  • Re: Lynn1018--Did you find your toolbar?

Lynn---I just found another place where you can access the toolbars!   Up on the upper left where it says

File  Edit  View  Favorites  Tools   and Help----

Click on View and put your cursor on the top one---Toolbars  and hopefully you can find your toolbar there!   I didn't know it was up there!!!  LOL

False
    1. Click for Rochester, Minnesota Forecast