Jack Klugman & Charles Durning | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Jack Klugman & Charles Durning

Last post Dec 25, 2012 3:39 PM by GrandmaK_54_Illinois . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Jack Klugman & Charles Durning

have passed.  I always enjoyed them.

http://news.yahoo.com/jack-klugman-famed-u-tv-role-odd-couple-002624067.html

Actor Jack Klugman, star of the TV series "The Odd Couple", speaks about writer, director and producer Garry Marshall who received the Legend Award at the taping of the 6th annual TV Land Awards in Santa Monica June 8, 2008. REUTERS/Fred Prouser

http://news.yahoo.com/durning-king-character-actors-dies-nyc-075353360.html

FILE - In this Thursday, July 31, 2008 file photo, actor Charles Durning smiles during ceremonies honoring him with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles. Durning, the two-time Oscar nominee who was dubbed the king of the character actors for his skill in playing everything from a Nazi colonel to the pope, died Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 at his home in New York City. He was 89. (AP Photo/Reed Saxon)

False

Kindness is love with its work clothes on.

• Re: Jack Klugman & Charles Durning

How very sad.  They were both wonderful actors.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

This is very sad news.

False

I don't often get asked to define irony, but when I do, I always say,

"Why, yes.  Yes, I AM a Field Editor for Taste of Home."

loved both of them... durning in evening shade...can't figure out why that only had one season...R.I.P.  guys...

False

carrotop_f
    durning in evening shade

I don't remember him in Evening Shade. I do remember him doing readings during some of the patriotic specials that were on TV.

RIP Jack and Charles

False

Two of the greats. When I read Charles Durning's obit, that line from "O Brother, Where art Thou?" came to mind: "We ain't one at a timin', we're mass communicating!". Don't know why I thought of that. I could just hear his voice saying that.

False