Inn Boonsboro Trilogy #3 | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Inn Boonsboro Trilogy #3

Last post Dec 29, 2012 1:27 PM by carrotop_f . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Inn Boonsboro Trilogy #3

Anyone read it yet?  I am almost finished.

If so, would you like to share your thoughts?

False

“Always ask questions.  It’s more important to stay interested than to be interesting.”  Jane Fonda 

• Re: Inn Boonsboro Trilogy #3

yes, i've read all three of them several times....love her books...

but i know what you mean about #3, i didn't think i wood like it but the more i read the better it got.  i won't tell you abut the ending but  i was really in awe.  what a nice triology.  just wish she wrote a 4th one about the surprise ending of 3 but i guess even nora couldn't do it....gosh darn it!!!lol

i've even bought some Inn Boonsboro web site.  got a box of eve & roarke goats milk soap from "gifts in Boosboro", kind of expensive but i had to have one at least...lol

False

HMPTF!!!!! see if i answer her again!!!!!   lololol

False

Carrottop, I do not blame you!!

I was going to answer you, and someone knocked on the door, and I went to the other computer when I got back on-line.

I enjoyed the first two more than the third.  My favorite character in the books, was D.A.  LOL

My favorite trilogy of hers was In The Garden.  I do love the way she plays the ghosts through the stories.

False

“Always ask questions.  It’s more important to stay interested than to be interesting.”  Jane Fonda 

ok, you're forgiven!!!lol....yeah, she kinda fell down in the 3rd book.  only mentioned the twins once...i wood have liked the boys reaction to them.  should i write and tell her???

i never heard of "In the Garden" by Nora...is it new>> i'm going to Amazon right now and see.  Heaven Forbid i miss one (or three) of noras!!!

False

I have them in the bookcase in the hall!!!  i really enjoyed those books too.  in fact, i think i like them better  than the Boonsboro triology.   i'll have to read them again....

False

I haven't read everything she wrote, just a couple here and there, and the two trilogies.  

False

i like her and her writing as  J.D. ROBB, my only problem with nora is she doesn't write fast enough!!!

False