The New James Earl Jones Sprint Commercials | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

The New James Earl Jones Sprint Commercials

Last post Nov 28, 2013 9:03 AM by cast_iron_king . 15 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 12
  • The New James Earl Jones Sprint Commercials

Just make me giggle! Have you seen them?
    http://www.ispot.tv/ad/71Gd/sprint-unlimited-my-way-a-phone-call-between-mr-and-mrs-lewis 

What commercials make you laugh?

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

• Re: The New James Earl Jones Sprint Commercials

THIS ONE is a bit crude, but it makes me laugh every time.

False

Ooo yes!!! That one is a hoot!  You're right - a bit crude but OH so funny.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

This ad is right on the mark - I overhear conversations at least once, and sometimes several times, during my shifts at Walmart. Cracked me up Big Smile

False

I like the James Earl Jones commercial.  So clever.

The new Kmart commercial (Jingle Bells?) has raised a bit of a ruckus but definitely gets a person's attention.

False
    Well, that is old age for you. You can't hear sounds that everyone else can hear and you can hear sounds that no one else can hear. Not really a bit problem until you begin to hear voices that no one else hears.

I loved the Kmart one too but my mother didn't which I think is okay.....for the most part the audience that buys Joe Boxer brands are the under 40 crowd, probably under 30.....I suspect most of that crowd loved it.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

I just love those Sprint commercials!

False

May you never forget to remember what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.                                                                                         

I can't read the little blurbs on the Facebook ticker now without hearing James Earl Jones voice!

"Heidi and Cheryl are now friends!"

Loved the "Cray-cray" comment, cracks me up everytime.  Hubby just looks at me, he's not a techie so he doesn't get any of it.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

sstetzel

I can't read the little blurbs on the Facebook ticker now without hearing James Earl Jones voice!

"Heidi and Cheryl are now friends!"

Loved the "Cray-cray" comment, cracks me up everytime.  Hubby just looks at me, he's not a techie so he doesn't get any of it.

I crack up at that one, too. Those older men are dressed in tuxedos and saying, "Heidi and Cheryl are now friends!"

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=d-con+tv+commercial&FORM=VIRE4#view=detail&mid=90637974A63AD9A83B4F90637974A63AD9A83B4F

I love the d-con ad. The above link shows a copy of it from an android phone because the others on U-tube were removed for legal purposes.

False

I love all of the ones mentioned above.  I also get a big kick out of the AT&T commercials where the guy sits around the table with the kids.  The current one with the kid bringing his pet turkey to Thanksgiving dinner was especially funny.

False

No one has mentioned Malcolm McDowell, so I will.

False

I don't often get asked to define irony, but when I do, I always say,

"Why, yes.  Yes, I AM a Field Editor for Taste of Home."

cast_iron_king

No one has mentioned Malcolm McDowell, so I will.

Thanks,CIK...I knew that I knew who he was, but just couldn't come up with his name.

By the way, what was/is he in?

False
    The Wendy's raccoon commercial is one of my favorites, where three raccoons drive to Wendy's for a late night snack. I also like the Sears raccoon commercial: the woman with obviously poor eyesight calling her cat in from the yard at night and not realizing the "cat" that follows her into the house and onto the foot of her bed is a raccoon :) Guess those commercials strike me as funny because we feed raccoons and, cute as they are, they are a real pushy lot! :)
    False
    Kristine

Kristine the Sears one cracks me up, my son came up on the back porch one night after being out late......Nice kitty kitty!  Whoa!!! That's not a kitty!!!

It was a skunk....he went and sat in my truck till it left, it never occurred to him to come in the front door! LOL

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Sue, petting that skunk certainly would have been a memorable mistake!
    False
    Kristine