Windex in my eye! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Windex in my eye!

Last post Sep 17, 2004 9:20 AM by nitewind . 11 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
  • Windex in my eye!
    One of my coworkers sprayed windex in my eye, it got all over my face, my clothes, my glasses and in my right eye, its all red still. in front of customers, haha

I don't think she didit on purpose though, she was just walking by, aimed it and sprayed it at me . She also calls me "babe" and "hun" and I am two years older than her! lol kids these days!

But seriously, windex+eyes = Not good!
    False
  • RE: Windex in my eye!
    Why would she aim it at anyone and spray? What was she thinking would happen?

I hope your eye is better in the a.m. Did you consult Poision Control or a doctor about what to do and watch for?
    False
    You might ought to wash your eye out w/lukewarm water.
    False
    what is that MATTER WITH HER???

Jannalee
    False
    Strawberry, what a bummer! This person should be taken aside and told the dangerous consequensces of doing something like that. If she accidentally sprayed a customer, the store could get sued.

How's your mom doing? Is she still in the hospital? Have you or your dad talked to anyone there about the nurses in the step-don unit?
    False
    Oops, that was supposed to be "step-down" unit
    False
    How are you today? And I know you have to work with this person, and don't want to make waves, but if it were me I might point out to her that sometimes, "accidentally", people can wind up with broken arms.
    Mel
    False
    OUCH!!!! I'm sorry that happened!

Mel....LOL
    False
    Must be the Brooklyn in me, Tamar. LOL
    Mel
    False
    When I was working in a grocery store, I accidentally got sanitizer in my eye. Went to dr., and had eye flushed with water. I had to keep my eye closed the rest of the evening, so wore an eyepatch. It really stung, I remember that! Good luck!!
    False
    I'm sorry...not making fun of you but all I can think of is "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" when I read this.
    Did you have any eye infections that are cleared up now?

I hope they are OK!
    False

Every day I’m shufflin’

Sorry about the windex. One of my biggest peeves is a younger woman calling me hon. Argh!!! drives me nuts.
    False

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans". -John Lennon-