How do you cook a Boneless Rib end Roast, Pork? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

How do you cook a Boneless Rib end Roast, Pork?

Last post Nov 08, 2004 9:30 PM by Joye_IL . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • How do you cook a Boneless Rib end Roast, Pork?
    I bought one, and put it in the crock pot. I have never bought one before. I just put it in, added some water, and put some Italian Seasoning and Basil, and Pepper. Did I do OK? DH doesn't like gravy on stuff.
    False

catmint

• RE: How do you cook a Boneless Rib end Roast, Pork?
    False

catmint

CRANBERRY GLAZED BONELESS RIB END ROAST

2-4 pound boneless pork rib end roast
    2 tsp cornstarch
    1/8 tsp cinnamon
    1/8 tsp salt
    4 Tbsp orange juice
    1 can (16 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce

Combine cornstarch, cinnamon and salt in small saucepan. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce. Cook and stirr over med heat until thickened. Set aside.

Place pork in shallow pan and spoon over about 1/2 cup cranberry mixture. Roast in 325F oven for 45-60 min basting occasionally with cranberries until meat thermometer reads 155-160F. Let rest 10 min before carving. Serve with additional cranberry mixture.

False
    You did fine! I usually just put some water and a little black pepper (we don't use salt) on a pork roast and they always turn out delicious! In fact, you've given me an idea for tomorrow night. ;)

False
    Fay, I din't use salt, either, I hate too much salt. LOL
    False

catmint

I made the cranberry glazed pork roast and my two grands insisted that I give the recipe to DD. They said that her's was always dry! Didn't make points with her, but sure glad that six year olds do appreciate good food.
    False
    I would have poured a can of beer on it instead of water. I would have done this on stove instead of crockpot. When I cook pork roast, that is how I do it, when beer is evaporated then I add water to it. It gives the pork a very good taste, then I throw in potatoes, carrots and onions.
    False