According to Dr. Phil, who is the most influential person in a child's life? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

According to Dr. Phil, who is the most influential person in a child's life?

Last post Dec 17, 2004 7:53 AM by Peanut5710_va . 15 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 12
  • According to Dr. Phil, who is the most influential person in a child's life?
    The same sex parent

opposite sex parent

a sibling

his/her kindergarten teacher

a grandparent
    False

catmint

• RE: According to Dr. Phil, who is the most influential person in a child's life?
    I think same sex parent. I love it when he is helping families get back together. It is so tragic to see how some lives suffer but with help make it.
    False
  • RE: According to Dr. Phil, who is the most influential person in a child's life?
    that seems about right-
    all of them
    False
    Same sex parent... Must be a repeat today?
    False

"There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings." Dorothy Thompson, American Journalist and Author (1894-1961)

"There are three ingredients to the good life: learning, earning and yearning." Christopher Morley, American journalist (1890-1957).

It is for a contest, you have to know the answers. no, today he had a party for children of soldiers.

They are giving away prizes on Dr. Phil.com but you have to know the answers to the trivia questions to enter.
    False

catmint

hmmm, I would have guessed opposite sex parent....

I probably shouldn't enter that contest ;)
    False

Well then Cat, enter my answer. I saw the show that he said that to be true :)
    False

"There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings." Dorothy Thompson, American Journalist and Author (1894-1961)

"There are three ingredients to the good life: learning, earning and yearning." Christopher Morley, American journalist (1890-1957).

only thing I have found, he says, the parent, not which one to which. LOL
    False

catmint

His pancake?
    False
    It is definitely the same sex parent...
    False
    I would guess the same sex parent (but would have said mother if it'd been an option). Are you going to tell us the answer?
    False
    I would guess the same sex parent (but would have said mother if it'd been an option). Are you going to tell us the answer?
    False
    When you find out the answer you will have to let us know. It could be either my DH or myself screwing up our kids. LOL Maybe it's both of us.
    False
    License
    I do not know the answer but I would same same sex parent or older sibbling. My 9 year old just wrote a paper on his hero. It was his little brother.
    False
    I don't watch Dr. Phil, but I have always been told that it is the grandparents...
    False
    Photobucket http://chocolatechic.wordpress.com/