Snakmaster Sandwich Maker | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Snakmaster Sandwich Maker

Last post Apr 30, 2011 11:34 PM by gr_elo . 12 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
  • Snakmaster Sandwich Maker
    Do you still use it and what types of foods do you cook in it? Thanks, CJ
    False
  • RE: Snakmaster Sandwich Maker
    bump
    False
    CJ, This is the one made by Sunbeam, right? I have one and it's been stuck away in a cupboard since we moved here almost 7 years ago. I just pulled it out a couple of weeks ago and cleaned it up. I bought the Pillsbury pie crust and Cherry and apple pie filling to make pies in it one day soon... Have you made the pies? They are really good :)

False

"There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings." Dorothy Thompson, American Journalist and Author (1894-1961)

"There are three ingredients to the good life: learning, earning and yearning." Christopher Morley, American journalist (1890-1957).

grilled cheese
    False
    Actually, mine is another brand name, I had made cherry pies using bread in it, grilled cheese, pizza turnovers using bread with cheese in middle of them, I haven't used it in awhile, so I quess I will have to get it out. CJ
    False
  • Re: RE: Snakmaster Sandwich Maker
    I just picked one of these up at a tag sale. Can you make anything in it without bread? It still works so I thought it would be great for after-school snacks. Can you use biscuit dough?
    False
    I used to use mine a lot and now it is up in the cupboard somewhere, but as others have mentioned, I feel the urge to get it out and use it again :D Thx knit8 !
    False
    Photobucket ♫ Della ♫

I had mine in the "go away" pile - DH yanked it out & made grilled ham & cheese in it the other day, LOL.

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Squirrel-Lady,

You don't have to use bread.

You can use eggs, or pancake batter, or bisquick,

or whatever you might like! Be creative!

My Husband loves when I make French Toast.

My Favorite is: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Sandwhich!

(A great late night dessert w/ Coffee!)

You can also make Wraps or Fold Over Pizza's.

False
    IN GOD WE TRUST!
  • Re: Snakmaster Sandwich Maker

We'll go in streaks and use ours a lot then put it away for a while.  Our favorite is breakfast sandwhiches.  We put scrambled eggs, cheese, and ham or sausage pieces in them.  Its nice when you have minimal leftovers such as sloppy joes, a little goes a long way when using a the sandwhich maker. 

False

I haven't used mine in ages. Used to use those little muffin pouch mixes in it.

False

I make cheese filled snacks.  I almost forgot I had a snackmaster.  Found it, made cheese snacks with left over cheeses and bread.  I bought it when I worked on the road doing demonstrations of the Bamix at Home shows, Trade shows and Fairs.

False

Was never tempted to get one but have seen like new ones in our thrift shop for 25 cents.

Have a small waffle iron because my husband liked and made waffles once a week. It has been used once sine he died 5 yrs ago and will go into the boxes destined for an auction this summer.

One person with simple tastes just does'nt need all those cooking  gadgets..

False