What was the 1st thing you did when you woke up this A.M. ? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What was the 1st thing you did when you woke up this A.M. ?

Last post Jan 01, 2004 5:35 PM by Gally . 30 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 3 (31 items) 123
  • What was the 1st thing you did when you woke up this A.M. ?
    That is , besides getting out of bed..

The very first thing I did was to sit up on the edge of my bed and have a little talk with God..
    I praised Him for the New Year and asked Him to shower down all of His Blessings of Love, Peace,Joy, Happiness, Wealth, and Health for this new year that He has created for us..And I thanked Him for a restful and safe night from all harms...
    Then I went about the normal morning chores..

How about you ? What was your first thing you did..??

......et
    False
  • RE: What was the 1st thing you did when you woke up this A.M. ?
    Opened my eyes. lol Just kidding.

I asked my sick DH how he was feeling.

Flinky
    False
    Even before I get out of bed, I take my blood pressure. I have a prayer going in my head and heart just about every waking moment.
    False

My DH is sick too, Flinky.

Happy New Year to us!
    False

Prayed hard for the upcoming year before I even got out of bed. Then I got up and began cleaning house!
    False
    Went to the bathroom, and heard what I thought was pouring rain. But I checked inside the garage to be sure and water was just pouring from our water heater..

Can you guess what I have been up to since?

Happy Freakin New Year!

Cheryl
    False
    At least it was in the garage and not the house! I hate when stuff like that happens.

I got up and went straight to the kitchen for coffee. Dh was already up and made the coffee. How sweet! He was on the computer, so I just hung around til he was finished so I could get on here! LOL!
    False
    Alarm went off and took the dog outside.
    False
    Got out of bed hoping I had remembered to set the automatic timer on my coffee pot to come on so my coffee would be ready. Too lazy to check it after I got in bed last night after reading & watching the news.

I had, so I had my coffee and toast and chatted with my DH for a few minutes. Thinking about what I should do today. Opened the drapes to let the sunshine in. Spotted some nuthatches using my new birdfeeder, so was glad some birds found it. Had to watch them for a bit. Then checked the weather on the weather bug-Now to get on with getting myself dressed & figuring on what to do today; pondering over taking a walk to start the NY out right with exercise!!!!
    False
    Blew my sore nose, wiped my watery eyes and tried to breathe LOL
    False
    Hmmm.....LOL
    False
    I woke up to the smoke alarm, so my first reaction was to panic. When I jumped up and saw DH standing over the bed he told me everything was fine. He had opened the wood burning stove to put in a log and didn't open the damper so smoke filled the living room. With great relief I prayed a prayer of thanksgiving, turned over and went back to sleep. Woke up normally the second time.
    False
    Took my doggies out to do their duties and noticed it is SNOWING again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE 4th day in a row!
    False
    I put my sneakers on and went for an early morning walk. Have a nice New Year's Day everyone.

False
    Found my little gson staring at me! He stayed here overnight.
    False