I want to wash that gray right out of my hair!!! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

I want to wash that gray right out of my hair!!!

Last post Apr 22, 2005 9:07 PM by TheDivaSharon . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • I want to wash that gray right out of my hair!!!
    Do you remember that commercial? If so what product was it? Is there really a such thing as just shampooing the hair and the gray comes out? Im gonna be 40 this year and boom all the gray hair is starting to come in.
    False
  • RE: I want to wash that gray right out of my hair!!!
    Wasn't it Clairol something or other? I remember her shampooing and singing in the commercial.
    False
    "...good things come to those who wait. True, but unless you're making a souffle or catching the bus, better things come to those who do something."--Amy Alkon demotivational posters
    see more
    i've tried ''nice and easy'' by chairol, it' s'ok , washes out in 12 shampoo's , used to see the one where it washes out in 24 shampoo's haven't seen it lately don't know if it's still being made, but ive'tried it and it was good liked it when it was getting lighter , look's liek high light's,
    False
    Clairol Loving Care is the one with no peroxide in it.It is like a stain for a few shampoo's. I coats the hair shaft. But Clairol Nice and Easy leaves new growth, that will need touched up in 4 to 5 wks, depending on how fast the hair grows. And "no" there isn't any shampoo that wash's grey away. Your can use weekly rinses on your hair and it will wash out the next shampooing. And it will also rub off.
    False

I use Clairol Natural Instincts, and just love it. It is called a semi-permanant color, and it lasts for 4 to 6 weeks, but just gradually fades out. There are no roots showing, and it makes my hair so nice. I sound like a commercial, I know, but I first used it because the grey hair was so unmanageable. This makes my hair soft and shiny. I just use my natural color, and even my beautician compliments me on it. To cover gray, I leave it on for the full 20 minutes. The grey looks like highlights, a little lighter than the rest. Try it.
    False
    Nice n' Easy is permanent, I wouldn't use it. Be careful and red the boxes when you choose one.
    False