Dyson Very hard to Push | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Dyson Very hard to Push

Last post May 23, 2005 11:55 PM by __disneyluvnmama__ . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Dyson Very hard to Push
    We got our Purple and yellow animal dyson at Costco a few weeks ago ..I only have one problem with it .

Our carpet is fairly new ,not very plush .But to push the Vacuum it is so hard to do. There is a Carpet setting and a bare floor setting ...
    My house is all carpet except the kitchen and baths .
    Even DH has the same problem .Had the Oreck and use that and it is a lot easier ..
    Does anyone else have that problem ???

Gucks
    False
    Happy Holidays ,2007 , Gucks
  • RE: Dyson Very hard to Push
    I have the purple Dyson and had (still have) an Oreck. Yes the Dyson is harder to push than the Oreck, but IMO cleans a lot better than the Oreck. I have seen an ad on TV for an even newer Dyson which runs on ONE wheel, and it seems very easy to manipulate. However, I have had my Purple for only two years, and at approx. $500.00 a pop, I cannot justify another one now.
    False
    You know I noticed the same thing. We got ours when we moved into this house with the new carpet it can be hard at first but a few months after it seems easier. At least for me it does.
    False
    I see I am not the only one who has that problem. I do half the house and i do the other the next day .But really that should not be ..
    IT is so wonderful to have this BB and get anwers so fast .
    Thanks all my friends..
    Gucks
    False
    Happy Holidays ,2007 , Gucks
    No
    False
    I really do think it has something to do with the new carpet - no matter how plush it is new and therefore I think it is going to take awhile to sort of break it (and the vacuum) in :) Good luck - in the mean time think of the work-out your arms are getting lol!!
    False