ideas for secret Pal gifts Please... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

ideas for secret Pal gifts Please...

Last post Jul 18, 2012 12:55 PM by jomaca . 32 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 3 (33 items) 123
  • ideas for secret Pal gifts Please...
    We have secret Pal's at our church and I have ran out of idea that I feel If I use my ideas mynew secret pal will know who I am. In the past I have used idea's like a nice coffee mug with flavored tea and coffee. Themeideas. I need some new ideas can you please help...
    False
    Aunt Bee~Cathy
  • RE: ideas for secret Pal gifts Please...
    Candles!
    Spices
    Kitchen towels and dish cloths
    Bath stuff
    False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast

I had a secret pal once who gave me a cute piggy bank and everytime she gave me a little gift, she would include a few quarters or dimes in the package to put into the piggy bank. By the time the year was over, I had enough accumulated that the two of us went out to lunch. She made up a little poem about the piggy bank and the money each time she gave me a gift.

Some ideas include movie tickets, a recipe along with a special ingredient that the recipe requires, a disposable camera, specialty foods like jams, dip mixes, bread mixes, etc.
    False
    candles, bath gels or something special for her.
    False
    Do you do crafts? How about a fun fur scarf, mittens for the winter time, some small crocheted item, etc. A gift certificate for a home made cake or other goodie, or out for lunch after you are revealed. Is she a gardener, some small garden item.
    False
    Kitchen towels
    Seasonal decoration
    DOes she have a collection of something?
    Small plant, flowers, or bulb kit, depending on the season.
    pin
    False
    If she likes to cook how about a Taste of Home gift subscription?
    False
    How old is this person? I have a secret pal in my sorority; and have had others in the past, too.

In addition to gifts, I also like to send cards and/or postcards in the mail, even though we live in the same city .. just receiving a simple "thinking of you" always makes me happy. Even include a teabag with a note "when you are having a cup of tea, think of me ... I am no doubt having one and thinking of you".

Have fun with your new "secret" friend. Do you know this person? I remember having a secret pal one time who kept telling my Mom all about the great gifts that she was receiving. My Mom knew that I was sending the gifts; but yet my secret pal didn't know it was me until the very last day!

Postiette

False
    the little 'everything is a dollar' stores have tons of cute items, for only a dollar each.

You could give: