NEED QUICK HELP!! RE: jello instant pudding size | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

NEED QUICK HELP!! RE: jello instant pudding size

Last post Nov 24, 2005 9:12 PM by shortbreadlover . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • NEED QUICK HELP!! RE: jello instant pudding size
    Are the large boxes of instant pudding 3.4 oz.? Making Hawaiian Cake for 1st time. Had small box of pudding. Added it to milk, then checked oz.(1 oz.). Recipe says 3.4 oz. so added 2 more small boxes. It's so thick now don't know if will be able to spread on cake. Thanks for any help!!
    False
  • RE: NEED QUICK HELP!! RE: jello instant pudding size
    Are you using sugar-free? It is 1 oz. per package, but has the thickening power of a regular small box of pudding, which is 3.4 oz. You will probably need to add more milk and then set aside some of the pudding mixture to eat by itself.
    False
    Hope I'm not too late. Don't have a large box, but I have a small one and it is 3 ounces.
    False
    I have a large box of instant (with sugar) pudding and it is 5.1 ounces
    False
    Thanks, ladies!!! MisEllie, you're right on the nose what I did . . . sugar free. Should have asked here before I added the extra boxes!!
    False
    why oh why do the manufactors keep changing the size of the boxes thing come in? i had the some problem with a sweetroll recipe. i learned to read the labels when a recipe calls for a certain size package. any more you can't depend on the size of anything
    False