Does anyone on here use Merle Norman make up? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Does anyone on here use Merle Norman make up?

Last post May 23, 2013 12:07 AM by jannygirl214 . 11 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
  • Does anyone on here use Merle Norman make up?
    My sister sent me a sample of some skin cream and I'm hooked! I have only used it for about two weeks and can see a notable difference in my skin! It's the best product that I have ever got my paws on!LOL
    Hugs
    Molly
    False
  • RE: Does anyone on here use Merle Norman make up?
    No...I use Beauty Control....good results. Has kept me looking younger than I am.
    False
    Halle! Hi... are you new to the BB? If you are welcome and if not well hello!
    I have never heard of the products you like where do you buy them? What are they like? WAht sold yu on them? ANd, do you by from individuals like Avon that is not sold in stores.
    Molly
    False
    I use it all the time and LOVE it. I have used it for over 20 years, it is the best....
    False
    I've never used it, but like Mary Kay a lot. Is it similar to their products?
    False
    Hi lkat! You know I'm not sure about this but I don't think they are any thing a like. My big sister uses Merle Norman and has incredible skin and she sent me some stuff that I think is amazing!
    Molly
    False
    I used Merl Norman for years until I got ahold of Mary Kay products. They worked and do work to this day some 20 years later better the the Merl Norman products. Also, Mary Kay is less expensive for the very same things. They must be working. Because no one I know believes me when I give my age. that's a bonus on top of having great feeling skin.

Stormy
    False
    I do! And, although I also use Mary Kay products, there is absolutely no better face make-up then Merle Norman! I won't use anything else!
    :)
    False
    My mother has used it for probably 65 years. She has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. She is 81 years old and her skin looks like porcelain. It almost has that translucent glow. She isn't very wrinkled either. She says it is genetic, but I know the Merle Norman
    helped her out a lot. If she wears any makeup she uses only a small dab
    of blush and a swipe of mascara, and
    she looks great. She uses the "cold cream" faithfully, every night.
    False
    I have used Merle Norman products since the early 1950's. I occasionally try something else but it never lasts. I'm like an old dog about them. My mother owned a MN studio, and I worked for her for a while. The MN powder base is an excellent product. Merle Norman was originally a chemist and developed the base as a burn ointment.
    Back when I worked in the studio [60's], we would sometimes get teenage boys in with really bad acne problems and when they followed the steps, it would clear it up. If I get a summer heat rash [in moist places] just use my MN powder base and Bingo-gone.
    They still have studios, but I don't know if they do the complementrey demonstrations like we used to.
    I can still spot a long time MN user just by the glow of her skin.
    I'm sure this was way more than you wanted to know..... LOL Robbie
    False

Click for McMinnville, Oregon Forecast

This product is so amazing so I went to the studio and Julie the gal that runs it sent me home with all kinds of samples! We are talking good size samples of different things to try. In about two weeks I'm going back and she is going to do a make over for me. I think it will be fun!
    Molly
    False
  • Re: Does anyone on here use Merle Norman make up?

I have used Merle Norman powder base for about 50 years.  My grandma used it, my mother and her two sisters used it, and my cousin, my sister, and I all use it.  My mother had such nice skin - people always commented on it and could never believe her age.  I've had the same experience.  I tried other foundations, but came back to the powder base and am very happy I did.  I used to use the cleansing cream and Miracol too (don't even know if they still make those two).  Now I just use the powder base.  I hope they never stop making it.

False