Unusual last names | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Unusual last names

Last post Oct 17, 2006 12:24 PM by Widdle_NY . 63 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 5 (64 items) 12345
  • Unusual last names
    What are some of the most unusual last names you have come across? I met a couple with the last name Draculak (and they looked like they came right out of the castle!).
    False

"She was not what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."

Mark Twain

• RE: Unusual last names
    I have a gay friend whose last name is Begay.
    False
    How about Forret ( for it ) not against it, lol
    False
    Linda
    Glasscock

downstairs neighbors years ago
    False
    " or whatever else tickles your fancy "
    LOL!
    Gosh- hope we're not offending anyone here.
    I met a Mrs. Mealmaker once.
    False

"She was not what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."

Mark Twain

Doctor Grunt
    False
    I did nurses training with Dr. Blood
    False
     Photobucket
    In college I knew a girl with the last name of Bals. Her dad's first name was Harry and her Uncle was Roland. Some of the nicest people I have ever met.
    False
    Years ago in our phone book my grandmother came across the name Ignatz Bugnitz! True story!
    False
    Goodenough.

I used to joke w/ a friend that I was done searching for mr. right, and would settle for mr. goodenough.

Imagine my surprise when I answered the phone at work, pulled up his account number, and viola!
    False
    I knew a kid named Goodenough. He was in my class with a Thoroughgood and a Toogood.
    Met a Dr. Slaughter once.
    False

Mark Twain

I knew a women named Patty Pimple once. I don't know if I could ever get used to that name.
    False
    Dr. Bone-gynecologist
    Dr. Dick-urologist
    i swear to God!
    False
    My turn.
    Weiner-went to school with her
    Cook-family doctor
    Combs-went to school with
    Outhouse-I saw on TV once