BAKERY TYPE APPLE FRITTERS | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

BAKERY TYPE APPLE FRITTERS

Last post Oct 18, 2012 6:19 PM by plumcrazy__Alta . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • BAKERY TYPE APPLE FRITTERS
    I have alot of recipes for apple fritters,but I would like one for the nice fritters you get at the bakery.My Daddy is 81 years old and loves the bakery fritters.I would like to be able to make some for him. could someone please send me that recipe.Thanks. Lesa
    False
  • RE: BAKERY TYPE APPLE FRITTERS
    I have never seen Apple fritters in the bakeries... I make them like my Grandma used to make them for me. Slice the apple and dip the slice into regular pancake batter, pour a little more batter over the sliced apple and fry until done. I think these are good but then probably not as swwet and tasty as from the bakery... Mare CA
    False
    My apple fritters are made of sweet bread dough and homemade apple pie filling. I roll my sweet dough out like you do for cinnamon rolls and put the pie filling on top and chop it all together. Then I take a piece of dough with the filling all through it and shape it into a flat roll and deep fry it and then glaze it like you do doughnuts.
    False

bump for Footsie... don't know if will help any! lol

When you make them send me one.. sounds nummy! HAHA

Hugs,
    ♥Marcia
    False
    LOL I just asked the girls on Recipes about this yesterday! Here's what they had to say:

http://bbs.reimanpub.com/bulletinboard.asp?view=reply&threadnum=743240&searchrep=8199285#search
    False

bump

False
    To everything there is a Time, Season and Purpose