ISO: Bob Evans Strawberry Pie recipe | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

ISO: Bob Evans Strawberry Pie recipe

Last post Apr 04, 2009 9:00 AM by allorforme . 11 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
  • ISO: Bob Evans Strawberry Pie recipe

DD has been eating the strawberry pie and or crepes constantly.  I would love to just be able to make it since the strawberrys have been on sale around here.  I tried the search so now I'm trying you guys.

I swear she is going to have a ripe, pink baby!! lol

False
    BLESSED ARE THE <CRACKED> “Life: Imagine the Potential” FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!!
  • Re: ISO: Bob Evans Strawberry Pie recipe

I think the pie at Bob Evans is the same as at Shoney's. I have made this several times:

2 tbsp. cornstarch
    1 c. sugar
    1 c. water
    1/2 pkg. strawberry gelatin
    1 baked 9 inch pie shell, cooled
    Whipped topping
    Blend together cornstarch and sugar. Combine in saucepan with water. Cook, stirring until thick 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add gelatin. Stir until dissolves. Cool.

Spread strawberries in baked pie shell. Pour gelatin mixture over berries and let chill 2 or 3 hours. Garnish with whipped topping.

False

Thanks Justcookin for taking the time to post this recipe.  The one i need is made with cream cheese (I think) and had a crust that was almost yellow in color. Not made with grahm crackers and not the regular crust. I think it might be a sugar or shortbread crust.

Now my other kid would really like your recipe much better. She hates anything creamy except whipped cream. lol

thanks! am saving this!

False
    BLESSED ARE THE <CRACKED> “Life: Imagine the Potential” FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!!

I found this on the internet.  You could purchase a pre-made shortbread crust. 

For Brenda that was wanting the Bob Evans Strawberry Pie. I could not find my recipe for it but here is one that is very good.

Strawberry Philly Pie
    1 8oz. pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese
    2 tablespoon milk
    1 baked 9 inch pastry shell
    1 quart fresh strawberries
    3/4 cup sugar
    2 tablespoon cornstarch
    1/3 cup water
    few drops of red food coloring

Place the cream cheese in a bowl and cream it until soft and smooth. Gradually blend in the milk. Spread half of this mixture on the bottom of the pastry shell. Cover with half of strawberries. Cut the remaining berries in half. Combine the sugar and cornstarch. Add the water, stirring until well blended. Add the remaining strawberries and cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Add red food coloring. Mix well, pour immediately over the strawberries in pastry shell. Chill. Decorate with remaining cream cheese mixture

False

hey shadow...isn'tthere a website you cango to to find recipes form reaturants??? did you try google???

False

ob Evans Farms Inc. Nutritional Information

Bob Evans Farms Inc. is well-known for its meat and pork products served at more ... Strawberry Supreme Pie - Strawberry pie, whipped topping, strawberries ...
    www.calorie-count.com/calories/manufacturer/page/3/124.html - 27k - Cached - Similar pages
    False

Thank you for the Strawberry Philly Pie recipe.  It sounds good, and I've saved it to try.

Rosemary

False

Bump for later, I may have a good recipe for you.

False

Here's the Big Boy Strawberry Pie recipe....absolutely great...if you're interested!!!  Geeked

1 baked (9-inch) pie shell
    4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
    1 1/2 cups water
    3/4 cup granulated sugar
    2 tablespoons cornstarch
    1 small box strawberry gelatin

Place strawberries in pie shell. Mix water, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes or until clear and thick. Remove from heat and add strawberry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Pour over berries in shell. Chill and serve.

False

Perkins restaurant makes a strawberry pie with a cream cheese filling.  Don't know if they post recipes for this.....

False

This is a recipe that I got shortly after DH & I were married almost 43 years ago.  It's very good.

Strawberry Pie
    Posted by casf

1-9" baked pie crust
    8 oz cream cheese, softened
    1 can Eagle Brand Milk
    1/2 C lemon juice
    1 tsp vanilla
    2 Tbls corn starch
    1 C sugar
    1/2 C crushed strawberries
    1 C water
    pinch of salt
    red food coloring
    1 qt fresh strawberries

Beat together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spread into pie crust. Let set in refrigerator for several hours. Meanwhile combine corn starch, sugar, crushed berries, water, salt, and red food coloring in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil then remove from heat. Let cool. Arrange quart of berries in over the cream cheese mixture. Cover with the cooled jelly mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top slices of pie with whipped cream.

Pictured at:
    http://tinyurl.com/9jra7

False

Carol

Bob EvansStrawberry Supreme Pie Recipe

Ingredients

• 1 cup sugar
    • 3 tablespoons cornstarch
    • 2 pints fresh strawberries, washed and hulled, divided
    • 3 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
    • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
    • 1 (9 inch) baked pie shells
    • cream, for garnish

Instructions

1. Combine sugar and cornstarch; set aside.
    2. Crush (don't puree) one pint of berries in blender or with potato masher, and add enough water to make 1 1/2 cups.
    3. In saucepan, bring crushed berries to a boil over medium heat, stir in sugar and cornstarch all at once. Stir constantly until thick and clear.
    4. Remove from heat and add strawberry gelatin. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
    5. Mix cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of hot cooked berries; spread mixture over baked pastry shell.
    6. Stand the uncooked whole berries, stem end down, on top of cream cheese.
    7. Pour hot cooked berries over whole berries.
    8. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
    9. Garnish with whipped cream and serve.

False