Paula Deen's Holiday Magazine | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Paula Deen's Holiday Magazine

Last post Aug 23, 2008 7:37 PM by Summer74 . 22 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 12
  • Re: Paula Deen's Holiday Magazine

I managed to pick up an early copy of it the other day.  Haven't had a chance to look through it yet.  Gosh, it's only August!

False

Some days, I can literally see the testosterone floating in the air around here. 

thanks for the info...will keep my eyes peeled for it...

False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

I will be looking for it at Costco this week as their price is 30% off and if I recall this is a little $$

Cassiebabe

False

Barbara Anne

Summer74
    -- This message has been a test of the Early Holiday Warning System.  This was only a test.  If this were the actual holidays, you would have been instructed to put up your Christmas tree.  This is only August.  We now resume our normal summer BB chat, already in progress. Cool

You are a total hoot, Summer!  Them Happy fingers of yours have caused countless Big Smiles for me.  Just wanted to mention that.

BTW...I've already got Jacque Pepin's ThanksGiving DVD in my Netflix Q. Wink  

Krissy~~~ 

False

I saw Halloween candy at Kmart today...

False

I picked it up at Sams Club.. ( cheaper there )  I looked twice to make sure I seen it right. Halloween decorations been out there for a couple of weeks... bdett

False

Cassiebabe_Calif
    and if I recall this is a little $$

My copy sells for $8.99. 

False

Some days, I can literally see the testosterone floating in the air around here. 

I saw where it was out but as cheap as I am, I'm going to run to Sam's and get my copy. They carried it last year so I imagine they'll have it again this year. I love her recipes. Thanks for the heads up, Summer.

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

Summer74
    wondering if you could substitute ground pecans or walnuts.  I'm not crazy about hazelnuts

I think it'd be kind of cool to substitute a combination of Pecans *and* walnuts, Summer.  That would be quite tasty, IMHO.

Go ahead and bake some and send them on off to me.  I'll be the taster for you.

No need to thank me either. Wink

False

Summer74
    Summer's and Bobswife's and Paula Deen's Mixed Nuts Stale Chocolate Snowball Christmas Cookies

YIKES.  I missed the word Chocolate for some reason.  Oh bother!  I need to cancel my offer, Summer.  I'm allergic to Chocolate. Stick out tongue 

I bet them thar cookies would still be quite tasty without the Chocolate.  Of course, you would have to change the title of the Recipe again.

*sigh*

Geeked   

False

Summer74
    Summer's and Bobswife's and Paula Deen's Mixed Nuts Hypoallergenic Non-Chocolate No Fun Stale Snowball Christmas Cookies -- my working title for that creation. Yes

That sounds SO much better, Summer! Big Smile  Of course, you didn't mention the Vanilla but I guess that's okay. Cool

False