Where's Stryker, the DJ on Ellen's Talk Show; Hiding these Days??? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Where's Stryker, the DJ on Ellen's Talk Show; Hiding these Days???

Last post Oct 01, 2008 12:38 PM by bobswife . 2 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
  • Where's Stryker, the DJ on Ellen's Talk Show; Hiding these Days???
    • Confused [*-)]

Hope you're having a Happy October 1st, Folks!

I haven't seen Ellen's program these past several weeks but I was able to catch it yesterday.

Does anybody know where that darling DJ, Stryker, is hiding?  Did he leave the program or what?  Ellen and him seemed to have a great match of personalities so I can't imagine that he was fired or some such.

Any ideas?

Krissy Geeked

False
  • Re: Where's Stryker, the DJ on Ellen's Talk Show; Hiding these Days???

I like watching the Ellen show when I'm not at work. I liked the old DJ, Tony and never really cared for Stryker. According to the Ellen show website Tony is back.

Here was an entry on her BB:

For all of those asking "What's happened to Stryker?", Ellen announced in one of the first shows of Sexy Season Six that he got lots of opportunites offered to him and decided to take one. She did wish him all the best and said she hoped to see him again one day on the show... obviously a few of you out there haven't been watching.. hmmmmmm?

False

Every day I’m shufflin’

• Re: Where's Stryker, the DJ on Ellen's Talk Show; Hiding these Days???

Thank You Very Kindly, Orisleuth Ma'am.  I appreciate the 411. Big Smile

FWIW, I think that Tony guy is back.  He has a neat accent and is African American, right?  I really just started watching Ellen's show this past season so Stryker was the only DJ I knew on her program.

Don't work too hard & Have a Happy October 1st!

Krissy Geeked 

False