cracker box quilt | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

cracker box quilt

Last post Jun 06, 2004 3:38 PM by OKBoomerSooner . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • cracker box quilt
    Not too long ago there was a pattern for a cracker box quilt. I didn't get to respond to that e-mail address Does anyone remember the address so I can get the pattern?????
    False
  • RE: cracker box quilt
    http://www.quilterscache.com/A_C/CrackerBlock.html

Go to this website, it has the patterns and instructions with pictures!
    False
    Here is catalog to order a cracker box runner pattern:

http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/acatalog/Warehouse_Catalog__Christmas_Quilt_Patterns_50.html

Hope this will help!!

♥♥♥♥
    GrannyFour
    ♥♥♥&ehearts;
    False
    I need some help from you wonderful people. I had printed the Cracker pattern from quilters cache, but it doesn't give the measurements for the first strips. It just starts out, "First sew together strips. . ., but doesn't tell what size these strips are. I really appreciate any help you can give me, as I really want to make this quilt. Thanks. *.*
    Carolyn
    False
    I think that the strips should be cut 9½ x 3½ inches. But please, make one sample block to check this out before cutting more!
    False
    I gave away a few patterns on this BB and Cracker Box was one of them. Cassieroll won them and I think she has a scanner so she might be able to email it to you. Here is the email address that she posted for me.

cassieroll2002@yahoo.com
    False
    Hi! I am usually over in BYC, but I do often read posts here. Did you go to the supplies list on quilterscache? That may help. I have made many quilts following Marcia Hohn's patterns. I just love that they are free and usually easy to follow! Good luck.
    False
    Jaeli, if you will look on the Page 2 of Quilter's Cache instructions you will see "Supplies List". Color 1 needs: two strips 3-1/4" by 8-3/4' for the squares with two colored strips or one strip for squares with one. AND one 6-3/4" square.

If you are cutting strips, cut a strip 17-1/2" and than cut this in half. Depending on how many different colors you want to use this could be done with fat quarters. PG
    False
    Thank you all for you the information. You are just the best!
    Carolyn
    False