Jodi Picoult | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Jodi Picoult

Last post Nov 16, 2008 11:49 PM by mburns . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Jodi Picoult

Wow, can that woman write or WHAT!  She is an author whose books keep getting better as she writes ... always an enjoyable read.  Right now I am in the middle of 'Keeping Faith' -- about the little girl who has visions of God.  Good stuff.

False
  • Re: Jodi Picoult

I haven't read that one yet.  I only discovered her last yar, but the ones I have read have been marvelous.

False

Life doesn't come with a remote --- get up and change it yourself!

I haven't read a book of hers I didn't like.  Such powerful messages in her books.

My faves so far......My Sister's Keeper, Nineteen Minutes and The Pact.

False
    Photobucket

I absolutely love her books.  The first one I read was Plain Truth and it's still my favorite.  My Sister's Keeper is a close second, though.  I thought I had that one all figured out and boy, was I wrong.  Wish I had her talent.

False

We were just talking about her over on Critter Chat yesterday.  I've read The Pact and 19 Minutes and Perfect Match.  I'm headed to the library tomorrow! 

False

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I am reading "Change of Heart" right now. I have read "Plain Truth"  "My Sisters Keeper"  and "Keeping Faith"...When I an finished with "Change of Heart" I will get another of her books till I have read them all..Its a good thing I live across from the library...grin

I noticed in "Change of Heart" she has included one of her characters from "Keeping Faith" (Ian Fletcher)

False
    ]

My dd introduced me to Picoult's books. Ive read every one of them...she's a fantastic author!!

False

Her books are in and out of our library SO fast ... I actually toyed around yesterday at Wal-Mart with purchasing one or two ... The $12.75 price tag made me reconsider, however.

False

I agree her books are great. She did a book signing at a barnes and noble here in CR, IA

and I was able to see her and was very impressed.    Her plain truth book is my favorite.

False